You will help clients to define and execute digital omnichannel marketing strategies improving their commercial footprint.
You will be working on:
- Defining and executing all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Designing, building and maintaining social media presence
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing against goals (ROI, KPIs)
- Identifying trends and insights and optimizing spend and performance based on insights
- Brainstorming on new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Planning, executing, measuring experiments and conversion test
- Collaborating with teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identifying critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels
- Customer profiling and segmentation
- Customer acquisition and retention
You'll be a full contributor to the team, generate two-way traffic when it comes to knowledge sharing and provide creative intelligence to complex issues. You will get the opportunity to contribute actively to our knowledge creation and exchange (workshops, publications, seminars, etc.) within the business units of the different industries we serve.
Equipped with the entrepreneurial fibre, you are ready to collaborate with us in a fast growing company.
- You have successfully completed your Master’s Degree.
- 0 to 3 years’ experience as a consultant
- Experience with at least one of the following skills: marketing automation, email marketing, digital content, SOA, SEA, affiliates, profiling.
- Dutch and English speaker with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns to engage, inform, motivate
- You are dynamic, result-oriented combined with an entrepreneurial mindset.