What we do:
Enterprise Quality Engineering is a Global team of Quality professionals. This role will be part of the EMEA Transfer Agency User Acceptance Test team.
The successful candidate will:
- Analyse requirements to define appropriate test cases to be executed and analysing test results to ensure that the system functions according to business and functional requirements to achieve high quality software deliveries for our Business teams and Clients.
- Presents test cases to Operations teams and clients
- Produce estimates for work items
- Identify test data and environmental requirements
- Execute test cases within the planned timescale, raising defects where appropriate, and ensuring test results and evidence are recorded
- Works with software vendor to resolve queries and defects
- Provide regular updates to the Test Manager and take part in status update meetings
- The role holder will contribute to the achievement of the team’s objectives.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Financial Services and Transfer Agency experience preferred
- ISTQB Foundation
- Good communication skills – oral and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in using Jira
- Experience in Test Automation (nice to have)