What we do:
The Treasury Service Pricing Team is responsible for maintaining the integrity of Treasury Service product profitability. The Treasury Service Pricing Team creates, maintains, and execute Fee Schedules and all pricing related actions to produce Fee Schedules on behalf of Relationship and Product Management.
The successful candidate will:
- The Pricing Analyst is responsible for timely and accurate completion of Treasury Service Pricing requests while proactively managing shareholder expectations.
- Fee Schedules and Exception pricing requests are entered into a Nexen based application called FeeFlow.
- Analyst will need to demonstrate a clear understanding of how Treasury Services Products work together by suggesting, creating and/or utilizing appropriate pricing templates to fulfil requests.
- Demonstrate ownership of the Fee Schedule process by asking appropriate questions, connecting the dots, and offering value added suggestions for how to solve issues and/or better utilize FeeFlow and the pricing process.
- Answer internal billing questions regarding the client’s Account Analysis Invoice.
- Timely completion of all non-FeeFlow billing adjustment requests in accordance with established timeframes and documented processes.
- Obtain all internal approvals and perform notifications in accordance with the Treasury Service approval matrix, provide timely and appropriate detail and background when escalating billing issues, including but not limited to potential Operational Risk Events.
- We operate a Hybrid model and the successful candidate would be required in our office a minimum two days per week
Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience working in Mainframe application.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Multi-tasking Skills.
- Decision Making Skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Process improvement experience.
- Excellent Organizational skills.
- Team player with a desire to lead, learn and grow within a fast-paced origination.
- Ability to learn quickly and use multiple internal billing applications and systems.
- Demonstrate personal accountability by figuring out what needs to be done and doing it vs. waiting to be told what to do.