What we are looking for:
Orderchamp is seeking a full-time commercial Country Manager Belgium to join our international team (location t.b.d.). You will develop and scale Orderchamp’s platform in Austria and revolutionise how retail buying is done! You will be responsible for one of our promising regions and drive the commercial growth strategy. You'll work on marketplace efficiency, grow the amount of customers through sales and account management and increase the overall customer experience.
We are looking for someone who has that mix of incredible operational prowess to get great work done, the negotiation and collaboration skills needed to bring out the best from our brands & retailers, the innovation and creative thinking that’s required to develop outside the box solutions, and the emotional intelligence required to grow a fast-paced business. You will individually contribute to growth initially and over time be able to build, lead and inspire a team of (commercial) people.
Developing a deep understanding of your market and truly being its owner will be critical to your success. This is where creativity meets leadership and execution head on. Orderchamp has big ambitions. You're in it to win the market.
- 5+ years experience in business development/ operations management in marketplace / e-commerce / SaaS startup. Top-tier strategic/management consulting a plus;
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgement - you understand what drives value (key asset: SQL, or you'll learn it);
- Successful track-record in a startup; building and growing a high performance business, preferably in the Belgium region;
- Effective project management - experience delivering on multifaceted projects with many stakeholders;
- Fluent in Flemish (mother tongue) & French fluency. English required.
This is you:
- You have interpersonal skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen (from negotiation to execution of a deal);
- You are analytical and data-driven with a KPI/metrics mindset;
- You are ambitious and result-driven to accomplish your goals;
- You have a hands-on mentality and are experienced in running multiple projects;
- You enjoy working in a young startup and are able to build & manage a team;
- You are passionate about Orderchamp's mission and vision: you love independent retail and inspirational brands.
- Execute and develop the go-to-market strategy for the Austrian region, and drive the results-driven execution;
- Support and help scale our sales and account management muscle, so that we can continue expanding our footprint in Austria, while helping our community scale with us;
- Develop local partnerships (referral, channel, tech) to drive our expansion efforts;
- Determine launch tactics with our marketing team to attract new retailer segments, initiate creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns;
- Assist in commercial talks and onboarding of strategic brands that fill the gaps in our categories and drive liquidity on the marketplace;
- Monitor relevant competitors and their market activity.
- Competitive base salary, plus uncapped commissions;
- Excellent work equipment (MacBook, large screen, etc.);
- A real ambitious, fun and inspiring work surrounding;
- A spacious office in the heart of Amsterdam (Leidseplein), incl. N64/Switch/PS1;
- Austrian office location t.b.d. Open to suggestions;
- Room for ownership and initiative within a fast-growing start-up organisation;
- Weekly drinks in Amsterdam. We celebrate our success!