We are Vandebron
Vandebron is the challenger within the Dutch energy market and is there to ensure radical transparency. At Vandebron you choose from whom you buy energy and where your money goes. We are pioneers, because at Vandebron we develop smart energy applications such as 100% green and smart charging. As an innovative Tech Scale-up, we strive to make the energy market even more sustainable. Our mission is crystal clear: 100% sustainable energy in the Netherlands as quickly as possible.
This is where you’ll end up
Together with other designers you'll form the product design team! As a product designer you are part of the (digital) product team and the development team of your assigned scope. Together with product owners, business stakeholders and engineers you deliver high quality products which are user-centric and breathe our brand promise and mission. By helping the company to reach scale and influencing user behavior, Vandebron designers have the opportunity to make real impact in our sustainable mission!
What are you going to do?
- You gather and analyse the right information to make a strong, visual impact on our growing products, by transforming functional requirements into creative solutions.
- You ground your decisions in research and testing, instead of gut feeling
- You translate the product vision into designs that define, and are in line with, the brand promise
- You design user-friendly sign-up flows, client dashboards & mobile apps based on a thorough understanding of user experience needs and stakeholder needs
- You proactively organise customer journey sessions with other teams to gather input for optimisation of user experience. Also you present and explain your work to the team to receive feedback so you can iterate
- Together with the other designers you maintain consistency in design and user experience across all our platforms
- You proactively propose new designs and optimised designs when you feel that something needs to be improved
- You work closely with the developers on a daily basis to arrive at the best interfaces possible given technical constraints
This is how you make a difference
- You have relevant degrees and experience in rapidly evolving innovative companies for at least 3-5 years and an inspiring portfolio with user-centric design cases
- You have extensive experience with design and prototyping software (e.g. Figma) and user-testing (a/b testing, panel testing, usability testing
- You have strong conceptual, interaction and visual design skills. You easily generate ideas and know how to visualise and present them
- You are able to create suitable design solutions based on user behaviour using your data analytical skills
- You are a proactive and pragmatic team player and able to gather the input needed within the organisation and get how developers work
- You are able to communicate effectively with your stakeholders on your ideas, limitations and results
What do we offer?
- An office in the center of Amsterdam
- A career within the pioneer of the Dutch energy market
- An ambitious, innovative and dynamic work environment
- You have the option to work remotely and for a good work-life balance we strive to work in a hybrid manner
- We believe that you never stop learning, therefore you will receive a yearly development budget
- A tasty and organic lunch every day
- The chance to be your authentic self within the Vandebron culture
- Our quarterly Hackathon, (team)events and monthly company update concerning our mission
- Discount on your energy contract with Vandebron
- Chats and laughter at our (sunny) roof terrace or in our garden