We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team in Amsterdam. To be successful in this role you should be passionate about Customer Satisfaction. A high satisfaction rate is key to drive long term and sustainable company growth and be able to reliably deliver.
Get to know the team
As a Customer Success Manager based in the Amsterdam office you will be part of the Global Customer Success team and will be responsible for setting EVBox Dutch and International Customers for success ensuring that we quickly achieve their desired outcomes and exceed their expectations. You will continuously drive Customers’ satisfaction and loyalty to increase repeat sales.
For more information, check out our YouTube video "#10YearsofEVBox | What will your story be?"
What you'll be doing
You will work on Setting-up Customers for success. Drive a high level of conversion and keep churn low. Secure and increase repeat sales.. You will work from our office in Amsterdam and report to the Senior Director Customer Success.
Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that’s better for everyone? If yes, then take a look at what your role with us will entail.
Your main responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Manage new Key Customers roll-out activities to ensure their successful onboarding. This includes ordering management, coordination of partners (installers, service partners) activities, follow-up of on site work execution, etc.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of Key Customers during their whole lifecycle with EVBox (from onboarding to expansion).
- Act as a trusted advisor and single point of contact for day-to-day Customer related activities to build a strong and lasting relationship.
- Define and track Customers Action Plan. Coordinate and seek alignment with internal (Sales, Sales Operations, Fulfilment, Support, etc) and external teams and stakeholders (Installers, Service Partners, etc) to ensure a successful onboarding and roll-out.
- Become the first escalation point of contact and liaise with the EVBox Customer Support teams to handle the resolution of issues.
- Coordinate, stimulate and promote our solutions (software product, hardware product and services) to Customers directly or indirectly. Work closely with the Account Managers and/or Sales Representatives to develop and maintain Key Customer Relationships and Growth. Flag potentials up-sell and cross sell opportunities.
- Define and track a set of KPIs to drive growth by incentivising product and services adoption based on Customer needs and you'll be leaving your mark in this important field for a sustainable future.
What You'll Bring To The Team
Technical Skills/Hard Skills
- Diploma in Engineering and Business School or equivalent
- Strong affinity with technology and good understanding of software platforms and hardware/electrical components
- Previous experience in a technology company (3-5 years) is preferable
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Strong presentation and communication skills
We want you to demonstrate
- Organisation skills: Able to define, create and update a project plan. Work with deadlines. Previous experience in managing complex projects and/or roll-out activities required.
- Strong sense of commitment. Self-drive and proactiveness.
- Strong ability to advise, influence and convince stakeholders. Affinity with negotiating solutions and commercials.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of internal and external Customers.
- Strategic thinking to stay ahead of the game and constantly plan for what’s happening next.
- Demonstrated ability to drive Key Customers towards a defined and established goal (conversion, growth or satisfaction) leveraging negotiation, solutions&industry knowledge and relationship building skills.
Additional Benefits We Bring To The Table
- Holiday Swap (2 days)
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Volunteer Day
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks
- Work from home (even post-corona) + budget to set up your home office