Alvarez & Marsal has, over recent years, become one of Europe’s most vibrant and dynamic provider of Operations, Performance Improvement and Value Creation advisory services to a multitude of clients across the region. As a result of several high profile and headline worthy acquisitions of senior staff, new clients and leadership mandates recently, A&M is now considered a market leading and highly sought-after professional services firm.
Therefore, a role now exists to join our Talent Acquisition team based in London, to help implement and optimize our incoming ATS system Jobvite and subsequent recruitment process across A&M international – ultimately being a prime influencer and contributor to the ambitious growth plans we have from a TA systems perspective.
Purpose of the role:
This role is an exciting and critical opportunity to work alongside a global and dynamic Talent Acquisition Team, enabling their hard work to achieve best results for our firm. This position will support and manage Alvarez and Marsal’s incoming backend Applicant Tracking System “Jobvite” and data across the full candidate life cycle: attraction, recruitment, selection, offers and onboarding.
As a member of the TA team, you will support the processes and operations, administer the Jobvite systems and integration with our HR system Workday, LinkedIn Recruiter and Ely Onboarding.
The Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Administrator supports the global Talent Acquisition team by being responsible for setup, maintenance, configuration, reporting, and reliable operations of Jobvite. A key objective of this role is to be an advocate for the system to enable all parts of A&M to be aware of the value and incorporate it into their hiring process.
Always looking for ways to improve central services, you will champion a culture of continuous improvement and data-driven decision-making by increasing recruiter’s functionality, usability and support with finding answers, information and solutions to ad-hoc questions and requests. This position will be responsible for data quality, predictive analytics and development and generation of reports, dashboards, and scorecards.
- Partner with all our Talent Acquisition and other HR Information Systems to implement improvements to our Jobvite ATS;
- Provide system support, training and upskilling to TA Recruiters, Coordinators & Hiring Managers/Leadership regarding ATS functionality and best practices;
- Monitor the system for appropriate usage and key recruitment activities;
- Design, build, and maintain reports, scorecards, and dashboards that deliver recruitment and workforce insights through metrics and key performance indicators;
- Become the subject matter expert for Talent Acquisition Systems landscape, inclusive of ATS, CRM, and Talent communities;
- Use data to provide insight to recruitment trends and collaborate with Talent Acquisition Leaders to identify causes and potential solutions; provide timely analytics and insights into planned, repeated activities;
- Assure that new employees have access to the systems on time including new Talent Acquisition team members;
- Develop and facilitate training and develop training, to include documentation for end-users and other stakeholders;
- Review and assure that open roles are accurate on our A&M Careers page, other external job boards and internal dashboards;
- Identify system issues, and provide options to solve issues focus on increasing automation, efficiency and service improvement;
- Develop system performance operation metrics including uptime, and data accuracy;
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the system and gather best practices from other organizations (benchmark). Provide recommendations to improve services; Provide tangible examples of ongoing ATS usage progress/process improvement;
- Gather requirements, test current and new features and implement system/configuration changes;
- Understand customer needs, and requirements and gather customer feedback to improve services; Open, track and solve customer system tickets with vendors and other stakeholders including Resourcing, Finance, IT, HR, Payroll and others;
- Create, maintain, monitor and report new and existing data. Align information with other central teams including Resourcing, Finance, HR, Payroll and others to keep data accuracy including position changes (promotion, reclassifications).
- Identify data quality issues. Identify root causes and develop action plans to improve it systematically;
- Analyse data, compare with historical information, and provide insights.
- Develop a Data Governance & GDPR plan relevant for each location that our business operates within;
- Working through silos and forging cross-departmental relationships.
This role would suit a former end to end recruiter who has developed over time a sound understanding and passion for Applicant Tracking Systems (in particular Jobvite) and overall hiring process excellence. Prior international work, a significant team background and enthusiasm to think outside of the box are prerequisites. Specific requirements are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution;
- Significant prior experience with Jobvite, including administration and system improvement;
- Experience in People/ATS system development and implementation, including business analysis, requirements gathering, system testing and others;
- This position requires excellent skills in verbal, written, and interpersonal communications;
- Development, generation, and reporting of data analytics, insights, and visualization, scorecards, dashboards;
- Experience developing and implementing data quality governance, GDPR and data quality management processes;
- Exposure to a central People/TA function including recruitment, selection, onboarding, supporting multiple sites, locations, and regions with different needs and requirements;
- Strong understanding and advanced ability to use Excel including advanced functions, pivot and VLOOKUP’s or other data tools to analyse data and provide appropriate visualizations and insights;
- Prior exposure to both Workday and LinkedIn Recruiter would be a significant advantage;
- Ability to work across diverse teams in flexible and dynamic organization;
- Strong customer service and influence skills, ideally with experience supporting on site and remote stakeholders in multiple locations;
- Strong understanding of process flow in integrated and automated systems;
- Excellent problem solving and judgment skills with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with imminent deadlines;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to train users across the organization in multiple sites, and functions;
- Multiple language skills to s fluent level would be very helpful.
Companies, investors, lenders and government entities around the world turn to Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) when conventional approaches are not enough to activate change and achieve results.
Privately-held since 1983, A&M is a leading global professional services firm that delivers performance improvement, turnaround management and business advisory services to organizations seeking to transform operations, catapult growth and accelerate results through decisive action. Our senior professionals are experienced operators, world-class consultants and industry veterans who draw upon the firm's restructuring heritage to help leaders turn change into a strategic business asset, manage risk and unlock value at every stage.