We are seeking an experienced Project Manager with a strong project management skills to drive the successful execution of critical, complex and impactful business initiatives. Project Manager will provide leadership and transparency through all phases of the program / project lifecycle for initiatives and assignments, such as planning, design, development, deployment. Ensure project scope, schedule, quality, and benefits are adequately defined and delivered. Project Manager will effectively lead project teams and ensure that project progress is communicated to all stakeholders. Successful candidate will not only have outstanding project management skills, but also exceptional interpersonal, communication and relationship building.
Project Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Plan and drive execution of initiatives in partnership with internal and cross functional teams.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Leverage subject matter expertise in driving conversations and/or influencing decisions/direction with Business, Technology, and functional partners.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors, and coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Identify priorities and manage multiple workstreams coordinating activities across departments ensuring deliverables are tracked in line with due dates.
- Identify creative and timely solutions to key challenges while motivating the project teams to complete critical tasks.
- Track project progress and report effectively on status, blockers, and changes. Accountable for creating, maintaining, and communicating schedules, scorecards, and plans. Creates materials and presents at Steering Committees as applicable.
- Track resourcing of projects and drive resource balancing between different program priorities.
- Manage, analyze, track, and escalate project risks, issues, and dependencies as well as chair regular review meetings.
- You love to be a project manager and have worked complex large-scale project with multiple stakeholders.
- You are execution focused and able to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects and workstreams simultaneously.
- You have strong partnership record and ability to build business relationships throughout the organization to foster respect and teamwork with internal and external partners.
- You can act independently, demonstrate leadership, and take initiative but work equally well within a dynamic and fast paced team environment.
- You are able to adapt within a changing environment and stay self-motivated in order to achieve targets and deliverables.
- You are intellectually curious, pro-active, and comfortable challenging the status quo; you are not afraid to ask questions and make proposals to solve problems.
- You know how to create reports, analyses or scorecards for the management team and have strong verbal and written presentation skills.
- Project management certification e.g. PMP, CAPM
- Professional and positive approach
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Collaborates well
- Self-motivated & self-sufficient
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Team player, and able to work on own initiative
- Assertive, adaptable, and creative
- Strong analytic ability
- A can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required
- A number of years direct experience as an IT project manager.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in related area.
Diversity & Inclusion
A&M’s entrepreneurial culture celebrates independent thinkers and doers who can positively impact our clients and shape our industry. The collaborative environment and engaging work—guided by A&M’s core values of Integrity, Quality, Objectivity, Fun, Personal Reward, and Inclusive Diversity—are the main reasons our people love working at A&M. Inclusive Diversity means we embrace diversity and we foster inclusiveness. It runs through how we recruit, develop employees, conduct business, support clients, and partner with vendors. It is the A&M way.
It is Alvarez & Marsal’s policy to provide and promote equal opportunity in employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, pregnancy, marital status, family status, religion, national origin, age or disability or any other non-merit based factor in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.