As Visual Designer at 5CA, you are responsible for making sure that we have the right content available to us to send our brand's message. You'll collaborate with company stakeholders that are based in Utrecht or work remotely from all around the world.
You'll assess what they need, work out what collateral best fits their goals, and present them with drafts and proposals. Depending on the stakeholder's needs, you'll design the final piece on-time and of the agreed-upon quality. You'll work closely with Marketing colleagues to ensure that any and all content is in line with our brand identity and strategy.
We offer an international, fast-paced environment where being quick on your feet is a must. As part of our global marketing team, you'll be challenged with tight deadlines, demanding stakeholders, and rapidly changing priorities. In order to succeed, you'll need to combine your creative skills with a flexible mindset to continuously adapt to the business' needs.
- Take the target audience and 5CA's overall brand message into account to create the right content in close collaboration with colleagues in Sales, Recruitment and other functions.
- Execute the entire process from brainstorming and scripting to content creation and final editing.
- Creation of high-quality infographics and graphic design for web and social media.
- Create and edit presentations, landing pages, website content, newsletters, blogs, and more.
- Be a coach to the other designer in the 5CA design team in order to bring the best results.
- You are located in the Netherlands
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in a similar role;
- A portfolio that shows an understanding of graphic design balanced with creativity and innovation;
- You're knowledgeable and possess strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite apps like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and in presentation tools like PowerPoint and Keynote;
- You have at good understanding of UX/UI and design systems;
- You are a result-driven and flexible self-starter with a passion for creative content;
- You are a strong communicator and speak fluent English.
- Remote working opportunity, with flexible working hours in the EMEA time zone (+/- 2 hours from CEST) or working from the office in a great location in Utrecht:
- Daily lunch buffet at our office in Utrecht
- A fast-growing organization and international, inclusive company culture;
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant, and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun working together;
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise