The EMEA Social Media Intern will support the EMEA Social Media Team in implementing tactics which will drive community growth and brand loyalty through communicating brand and product initiatives and will serve as a communication point for the Crocs consumer base. In addition, this intern will provide insight into Crocs’ online communities to key departments within the Crocs corporate infrastructure – such as Marketing, E-commerce, Sales, Product Development and Customer Service. This position requires excellent communication and writing skills, marketing savvy, tenacity, computer skills and knowledge of social media and social networking sites, tools and applications. You will report directly to the EMEA Innovation Marketing Manager.
What You Bring To The Table
- You know your way around social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn;
- You have a proven passion for creating content, and cultivating fan engagement and growth and you are familiar with all social media best practices;
- Your planning is always up to date;
- You have flawless written English communication skills (native speaker-level);
- Microsoft Office and Photoshop? You excel at it;
- You are doing a Bachelor/Master’s in Communication, Marketing;
- You are enrolled at a university or college – If non-EU enrolled to a Dutch university or college;
- You are a team player with a dynamic, outgoing personality, and an affinity for technology and social media.
or similar, you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, do you have a passion for content and a great visual eye? Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What You'll Do
- Responsible for following the content calendar and day to day content calendar scheduling and monitoring for all social channels;
- Be aware of interesting online trends, memes or hypes and find ways to make them relevant for the social platforms;
- Responsible for coming up with mind-blowing ideas for content series, in various formats and aligning with creators/stakeholders to execute;
- Assist in the implementation and creation of social media marketing campaigns and with the analysis of social media metrics;
- Aid in the development of social media reporting standards.
What you can expect from us
- A friendly, engaged, active marketing team.
- The chance to work as part of an international, global-minded team;
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with complex-full funnel social media marketing campaigns;
- One-on-one coaching with social media and marketing managers.
- Focus on learning and implementing a data-driven social media approach, with a high focus on analytics.
- A 6 months internship contract;
- A nice internship compensation and travel allowance.