It's an amazing time to join O’Neill as we are riding the wave of change. Rise to your potential and help us take our legacy into the future.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
O’Neill is seeking a content creator to help build our brand on all socials. This internship role will be in charge of supporting and managing best-in-class and unique content for all O'Neill social channels, as well as proving support to planning and reporting the overall social performance.
Do you have strong creative and video skills, as well as a knowledge of the social media and influencer space and a clear passion for surf lifestyle. Are you on the pulse of what's next and trends within social and digital, and have a genuine passion for growth hacking ? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the social media team in developing a social strategy to drive brand awareness, engagement, and advocacy.
- Support the social media team in planning and reporting for Instagram and Facebook
- Engage with followers and monitor conversations from the brand's voice.
- Identify and communicate with up-and-coming social influencers and creators
- Keep your pulse on the latest social and emerging platform trends, and propose ideas on how we can show up on these platforms.
- Work together with the social team to understand performance and growth metrics in order to adjust creative for optimizing posts.
- Use and repurpose existing content to better fit our social formats
- Participate in brainstorms and content ideation
Who are we looking for?
- A motivated and ambitious student at a college or university
- You have a passion for surf lifestyle, and strong interest in the social and digital space.
- History of creating content that performed well and drove attention whether for yourself or a partner
- Creative, innovative personality that is always thinking outside of the box.
- Attention to detail, responsible, and reliable
- Proactive go-getter and effective communicator.
- Available as of the summer
What does O’Neill offer?
- A full time internship (40 hours) in a fun international working environment
- Professional coaching
- An internship at the world’s number one surf and snow brand, and the opportunity to work with high caliber, experienced professionals;
- An open, flexible and informal environment;
- An internship allowance.