One Demand Data & Analytics (ODDA) is a Mars Wrigley program that harnesses the power of data and insights to solve some of the critical business-wide problems we face – unlocking quality growth and operational excellence.
Through ODDA, we deliver connected insights across the entire demand ecosystem. We empower our Associates with the right data, tools and capabilities so they can take decisive action, maximizing value and making a meaningful impact on our consumers, our customers and our business.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in leading complex change programs (Digital or Analytics transformation) (required)
- Experience in working across functions and seniority levels (required)
- Experience managing complex programs remotely with minimal co-location (required)
- Expertise in agile delivery management
- Good knowledge of Mars Wrigley business or equivalent CPG (preferred)
- Excellent communication/storytelling skills both written and verbal
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Accountable for the successful delivery of ODDA in Mars Wrigley from a change management perspective
- Ensuring sufficient change management resources are in place and fully engaged globally across the program with appropriate representation from markets, regions, and global functions
- Definition and implementation of the change management plan and roadmap
- Deploy the change management framework consistently across all functions and geographies
- Upskill teams, managers, and leaders with change leadership and management tools
- Interface with Associate relations, corporate affairs, P&O BP’s, and legal to land the organizational change messages
- Ensure required capability programs are put in place and executed following the requirements of the overall program plan
- Responsible for people tracking and management of roles changes
- Lead the definition of the behavior and culture shifts required
- Define and implement engagement program
- Owning the narrative for change management comms, ensuring line of 1 to PMO
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 like-minded and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose-driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry-competitive salary and benefits package, including a company bonus.