It’s undeniable: Pets truly make the world a better place. That’s why we’re inspired to make A Better World For Pets™, a world where they’re healthy, happy and welcome. It's safe to say, at Mars Petcare, we're passionate about pets, and their health.
The European Senior Digital Data Analytics Manager will be a key part of the transformational journey to data driven brand building with the aim to transform the way we connect with the pet parents and build relationships with them at the heart of everything we do.
Reporting to the European Director for Consumer Data strategy, the Senior Digital Data Analytics Manager will be the product owner of EU consumer data analytics and measurement which will allow all parts of the business (brands, markets, DtC, Dcom) to understand real-time performance and act at pace on digital campaign. They will have a lead role for the EU Digital performance Data analytic team and will be in charge of delivering operational data and insight for one big EU market: UK. (as a Senior he/she is also supposed to manage the three responsible for the other blue print markets.)
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience in digital marketing and in digital performance driven organizations
- Meticulous & analytical – with a passion for data and numbers
- Self-starter – able to identify and build data sets and analysis and identify opportunities
- Experience leading a third party data agency or working closing with data engineers and architects
- High knowledge in Tech Skills, working in Marketing Analytics, specifically hands on experience with Google Analytics, Data Studio and Google Tag Manager. Having already worked with SAP, Salesforce, other DSP/DMPs, Full Google stack knowledge, etc.
- You are comfortable with challenging business decisions based on insights gathered through analysis
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Define and deliver operational Consumer analytics
- Own all relevant Data sources 1st, 2nd and 3rd party acquisition and define if needed additional recruitment consumer data sets for full EU
- Recommend and implement EU PN end-to-end consumer data analytic strategy in a brand agnostic way
- Develop and ensure measurement and reporting frameworks across EU, ensure execution and share common learnings
- Ensure operational and management reporting is correct and accurate on an on-going basis, by working with our third party data engineering and architecture agency to implement requirements
- Work with our third party data agency (and/or our analytics dashboard) to ensure reporting dashboards are kept up to date and there is one source of the truth for key reporting metrics
- Own our Data Dictionary and continually evolve this as our product catalogue evolves
- Define and implement (or work with the agency to implement) solutions to visualise and present operational and management reporting in a way that the relevant functions can make informed decisions
- Own daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Analyse various data sources (Shopify, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager etc.) regularly and proactively spot trends to derive meaningful & actionable insights to steer the business
- Own Google Analytics and ensure it is set up correctly and reporting accurate business information
- Be the “to day” point of contact for our third-party data agency
- Develop and execute a test & learn agenda designed to test theories developed via primary and secondary data / research
- Coordinate with other Mars internal data teams to constantly optimize data management and reporting processes by leveraging best practice from other companies
What can you expect from Mars?
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including an excellent pension scheme and bonus
- A company that understands work-life balance and flexibility
- An excellent working culture that is value led and puts people first
- The opportunity to take hold of your own personal and professional development, with time and energy dedicated to shaping the career you want