What are we looking for?
- Deep and rich experience in working with data ( Python / Spark / Databricks ) and delivering robust data transformation pipelines.
- Previous experience working in a cloud environment would be a plus ( Azure preferred ).
- Great at developing new relationships, driving positive change, and matching analytics opportunities to data acquisition strategy.
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills.
- Good understanding of Data Protection and Privacy principles and practices including GDRP.
- Work comfortably in an agile and fast paced environment.
- Good communication in English. French would be a plus.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Engineer and orchestrate data flows & pipelines using high quality, easily deployable, repeatable and extensible codebases that ingest and integrate data from many disparate data sources in a cloud environment using a progressive tech stack.
- Design and build complex data models to support performant and accurate analytical insight, science research and marketing activation purposes removing excessive data preparation from the solution users to expedite their processes and reduce effort duplication and subsequent errors.
- Supporting the global data engineering lead to adapt data architectures, analytical data platforms & related processes (i.e. designing and specifying data structures and processing frameworks based on local functional and technical requirements. )
- Developing local strategies for data acquisition and democratization
- Managing data transformation and troubleshooting data processing issues
Data Security and Compliance
- EU Platform Support, alerting and monitoring to ensure high platform reliability in compliance with Mars Cyber Security Standards and Privacy Policies
Data Management and Governance
- Data Lifecycle Management through Global Metadata and Access Control Management
- Partner with functions and divisions to ensure RC data capabilities roadmap, operating model and governance principles are best serving the organization data strategy and are effectively activated across RC Europe
What can you expect from Mars?
- At Mars, we believe in a relationship of mutual trust, dignity and respect between our company and Associates that is more meaningful than the standard employer/employee relationship.
- As Associates, we can expect to be respected, supported and valued as individuals, to be treated fairly and equitably.
- The opportunity to learn and develop, taking charge of your own career across Mars.
- An environment where you are empowered to be proactive and to take initiatives to make a difference.
- You will work in a multicultural environment (more than 40 nationalities) and where your dog will be welcomed by more than 100 other Associates’ dogs at the office!