As part of Mazars' newly developed hybrid working strategy we have an exciting opportunity for a Knowledge Transformation Manager to join us in shaping the future of our digital platforms for modern collaboration and knowledge management.
This newly introduced role will be at the centre of our knowledge management strategy, and will act as subject matter expert in the redevelopment of our intranet; providing valued insight and vision into the transformative potential of a fully digital operating model. Our Knowledge Transformation Manager will then go on to take ownership for this product set and influence our growing business to get the best from Mazars' strategic investment in innovation and technology.
We see this role working alongside our innovation, communications and technology teams; as well as our client facing teams; to transform the way we share information & knowledge with one another. Uniquely, this role will have touchpoints across the whole organization. By successfully delivering change management, innovation and day-to-day support, this role will have a significant impact on all our people and support the delivery of excellent client service.
So, are you are interested being a key part of a diverse, agile and modern firm? Enjoy challenging the norm and driving innovation? Have fantastic communication skills? Looking for a role where you get to be hands-on but have the autonomy to contribute and drive change? Want to take the lead on shaping and influencing quality knowledge management?
Then a future with Mazars could be perfect for you. As a newly developed delivery stream this role will suit an individual looking to take their current experience and develop it to the next level via a mix of hands-on activity and strategy/process development.
Role & Responsibilities
- Define the overarching knowledge management operating model, including defining the approach to capturing information and sharing knowledge across the organisation and ensuring it complies with the firm's policies.
- Define and maintain documentation standards across all elements of the knowledge environment.
- Product owner/subject matter expert on key transformation programmes related to knowledge management & collaboration tools; notably - Intranet replacement, Teams governance strategy, SharePoint deployment & O365 optimisation.
- Relationship management with business operational leaders, where appropriate, service providers/vendors to ensure the approach to knowledge management is meeting user needs based on optimisation of the live digital products.
- Building an engaged, skilled community of knowledge management champions and editors, and supporting them to deliver consistently high-quality work in a devolved content model.
- Alongside our communications team, work directly with champions and business service leaders to seek opportunities for engaging content creation including knowledge articles, standard operating procedures, and associated strategies.
- Build a strong governance structure around the content lifecycle process/data retention policies/regulatory requirements; ensuring the knowledge management champions regularly review and update documentation.
- Build a business community to ensure there is a continuous improvement and optimisation plan for knowledge management. Lead and take ownership on the delivery of this plan and develop KPI reports which can be shared with leadership as appropriate.
- This individual will have a passion for driving and measure efficiencies; we will seek positive stories/measures in reduction of waste in processes, automation of tasks, experimenting, and innovating by improvement of information/knowledge sharing.
- Carve an identity as a passionate advocate for the value of content management in a vibrant, growing organisation.
Skills and requirements:
- Experience of working in a knowledge management role.
- Experience of setting up/contributing to development and implementation of knowledge management processes covering governance of data, on-going maintenance, and implementation of best practice.
- Experience of product ownership and enhancement of knowledge management and collaboration platforms. Aspirational understanding of technologies could include
- Microsoft O365 suite
- SharePoint (ideally 2010 & Online)
- Intranet-in-a-Box type solutions
- MS Teams
- Involvement or held a prominent role in an intranet replacement/enhancement project.
- Project Management & business change management skills.
- Experience in delivering and reporting on continuous improvement plans.
- Experience of building/working with and training a business champion network to build a knowledge management capability.
- Alongside a champion network, experience of establishing internal governance process to verify validity and accuracy of shared knowledge.
- Experience of operating in a highly regulated industry with multiple business offerings.
Business Services Team Overview
Our Business Services team is a collective of creative, strategic, forward-thinking business enablers. Together the People & Culture, Marketing & Communications, IT, Operations, Finance and Quality & Risk Management teams make it their mission to ensure Mazars has the right tools, technology, strategies and services in place to deliver exceptional client service and future-proof our growing business.
Inclusion and Diversity
At Mazars inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We recognise that being an inclusive and diverse organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability.