Your role at Tony's
Tony’s Chocolonely exists to make 100% slave-free the norm in chocolate. We show that by making chocolate differently, with crazy chocolate flavours and wrappers that cannot be ignored. Tony’s is truly crazy about chocolate. That means we keep on innovating to surprise our chocofans ánd big choco with new flavours and variants. Across the globe! As Tony’s marketing product development intern you support the Marketing Product team on innovations based in Amsterdam.
How? By assisting in developing the global product portfolio and helping countries to activate them locally. Sounds fancy right? Next to this you will collect and analyze market data that will help the product marketeers in making the right decisions, for example coming up with new exciting flavours, price analysis, competitors analysis etc.
As our new Food Innovation Intern, you support the Product Development team. Your main focus will be on these projects/ tasks:
- Supporting on big new innovations;
- Independently running international roll-outs;
- Managing the planning & execution of artwork changes.
- 60%: Project management – track the planning, liaise with different department to move project forward
- 30%: Artwork updates, keeping files up-to-date, sending packages & 10%: Making chocolate
But there is much more, below you’ll find an extensive list of your tasks. Are you ready to raise the bar with us?
- Collecting market insights at the start of big projects;
- Doing competitor analysis to understand the playing field Tony’s is in;
- Supporting on big projects to create compelling concepts and designs;
- Running several international roll-outs of bars to new countries;
- Working closely with multiple departments to make products a reality in shelf around the globe (Quality, OPS, Creative, Movement);
- Making sure our wrappers are up-to-date and making any changes if needed. Incl briefing the creative team;
- Keeping track of the planning of all artwork changes;
- Developing presentations to make people enthusiastic about our projects.
- Organize internal launch events for new products;
- Join tasting sessions and help us create the best new flavours.
You will work mainly with these stakeholders:
- Quality team
- Operations team
- Country teams
- Creative team
- Movement team (communication)
What you already bring to the table:
- Are studying at a minimum of 3rd year of HBO or University
- Are looking for a working internship for 6 months, 5 days a week
- You are able to start the 1st of September 2022
- Are fluent in Dutch
- Are proactive, go getter
- Have affinity with chocolate
- Are excited about the mission of Tony's
Our internship program, what we offer:
- An enthusiastic team of great, driven colleagues with a lot of love for our mission and Tony’s Chocolonely.
- An inspirational and fast-growing international work environment in which you can show that things can be done differently, and you will get challenged to raise the bar.
- The possibility to help build Tony’s Chocolonely and our mission. Only together can we change the chocolate industry!
- 14 vacation days for 6 months
- 500 Euros per month for a full-time internship
- A pretty sweet office in the middle of the Westerpark in Amsterdam (with a super tasty lunch and plenty of snacks)
- Fun! Don’t get us wrong, we know how to work our socks off too, but do this with loads and loads of fun
- And of course, as much chocolate as you can carry!