We’re looking for a Danish Social Media Intern!
For our Multi-Channel team we are looking for a Danish Social Media Intern.
The purpose of this internship is to help manage and execute website content, Social Media activities for size? Denmark and assist the Digital Marketing Executive. Social Media and onsite optimisation to deliver targeted traffic levels and improve site efficiency. To deliver the required growth as set out in the multi-channel budgets and to, at all times, seek to maximise the return on investment that the business generates from the site.
- Execute Social Media activities and continually build and improve the Social Media Strategy for the fascia across multiple social channels;
- Completing all product copy with 100% accuracy and in a manner, which helps maximise sales and SEO;
- Ensuring content and translation of all e-commerce communication are accurate;
- Managing the social media activities for the fascia across multiple social channels;
- Work with the Digital Marketing Executive and International team to make sure all relevant products are being promoted and showcased across social platforms;
- Build and retain a loyal customer following across all social media channels;
- Weekly (and daily if required) KPI reporting using the chosen analytics package;
- Continually monitor relevant competitors and inspiration sources to report to the wider team;
- Ensure that the customer journey is smooth and effective from all Social Marketing touch points through to purchase.
The candidate we are looking for:
- You are currently enrolled at a university or college in marketing, media or communications;
- Excellent Communication and organisational skills;
- Conscientious, organised and thorough with a drive to constantly improve ways of working;
- Previous experience working in the Retail industry or other fast paced environments would be advantageous;
- Fluent in Danish and proficient in English;
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions;
- Good grasp of trainer & Streetwear knowledge is an advantage.
- Staff discount in all of our Size? and JD stores;
- A job with a lot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- Great working conditions;
- An internship for at least 5-6 months, 32-40 hours a week;
- Internship allowance of 450 euro;
- Hybrid working policy;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility.