Apollo Tyres Ltd is an international tyre manufacturer and the leading tyre brand in India. The company has multiple manufacturing units in India and a unit each in The Netherlands and Hungary. The company markets its products under its two global brands – Apollo and Vredestein, and its products are available in over 100 countries through a vast network of branded, exclusive and multi-product outlets.
Who we are:
Apollo Tyres is a dynamic and fast-growing Indian tire manufacturer with a global footprint. Powered by its key brands — Apollo and Vredestein, the company offers a comprehensive product portfolio spread across passenger cars, light trucks, truck-bus, off-highway, and bicycle tires. The company has a manufacturing presence in Asia and Europe with 8 modern tire facilities and exports to over 118 countries.
Product Management / Marketing Off-Highway Tyres (Agricultural & Industrial Tyres)
The OHT Central department is taking care of Agricultural and Industrial Tyres Business in Europe. This involves:
- Product Management
- Product Marketing
- Customer Care OEM’s
- Sales Management
- General Management
Market analyses, support business plans by making product and price propositions
Duration: September 2022-December 2022
Make an impact as an intern:
As an intern you will support the product manager and marketeer in analyzing market data to redesign existing business elements as well as to develop new business concepts. A clear project assignment within the scope of our agricultural & industrial tyre business will be formulated to help you guide through the process
- Benchmarking competitor products and pricing positioning across Europe
- Based on your analysis propose amendments to the current product portfolio, the products, and the pricing
- You will be working from Enschede in a European wide cross-functional team, with links to Purchasing, Sales, R&D, Quality and Marcom
What can you expect?
- A dynamic and innovative internship environment
- Colleagues from all over the world & team events
- An internship allowance of EUR 650 monthly on a full-time basis
- Company laptop
- Own working space within the office building
- Participation in learning & development activities
Do you have what it takes?
- Enrolled in the last year of your studies
- Educational background in Business, Marketing, or other related fields
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinker and an inclination for creativity
- Team player spirit
- Work permit / student visa for the Netherlands for the whole period
- Experience with Ms Office/Excel
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Minimum availability 4 days per week in the office
Gevormd door ons Europese erfgoed en gedreven door onze visie om de ultieme rijervaring te produceren, zetten wij de toon voor de toekomst van de wereldwijde bandentechnologie. Door de lessen te vieren die wij in onze 110-jarige geschiedenis hebben geleerd zetten wij onze nalatenschap voort voor de volgende generatie.
Deze bedrijfspagina is automatisch gegenereerd en bevat daarom nog weinig informatie. Je vindt meer informatie over ‘bedrijfsnaam’ op hun website: ‘’Carrierewebsite’’