Are you ready to create the future of e-Commerce in dairy by building on our existing eCommerce business and truly transforming our growth across the channel? Come join us as our new eCommerce Acceleration Manager, Nijkerk.
Increasingly shopper missions are being fulfilled by eCommerce platforms and in this role you will be enabling and driving our growth. You will be responsible for implementing and executing our strategy, coordinating activities across our international markets.
You’ll be working with our local market teams to enhance capabilities, drive excellence and swift execution to enable delivery of our growth ambitions.
You will be a key part of the eCom Acceleration team enabling and driving Arla’s ambitious eCommerce strategy.
- Build competency and capability across the international eCommerce community;
- Share insights and learnings from/to the international commercial and marketing teams to build up our internal digital muscle;
- Drive key capabilities – path to purchase understanding, digital shelf, ratings and reviews, A+ retailer content and imagery, working alongside key partners and agencies, including our inhouse agency ‘the Barn’;
- Implements digital shelf fundamentals (i.e. MSL, content, search etc.) & flywheel in line with Global best practices;
- Oversee development and deployment of eCommerce solutions and tools
- Develop and deliver training for wider teams to increase ecommerce capability & base knowledge across organization;
- Works alongside the EZ Acceleration manager for the creation of playbooks to be implemented across the markets, for content, shopper activation including ROI, eCategory management, perfect store and digital shelf;
- Alongside the EZ Acceleration Manager, Lead ecommerce content excellence & creation, brand to shelf execution that encompasses our broad range of customers with the Barn and agencies;
- Preparation of activity plans with local markets and marketing in line with strategic priorities for the region;
- Join forces with team members to support and work on joint projects
- Coordinate and share best practice across the markets, identify excellence and rollout at speed;
- Always looking to enhance the customer experience.
You’re passionate about eCommerce. You can drive and deliver on cross market initiatives. You have excellent analytical skills and can turn data into insights. You can create a storyline to engage the ecommerce community and build capability and pace of execution. You have multiple years’ experience in the eCommerce space gained in an FMCG sales or retail role.
Furthermore, you have
- An understanding of retailer strategies, priorities, key objectives and are able to align own activities to these where relevant
- An open and curious approach to exploring new ideas and see challenges through the lens of a growth mindset
- Experience in managing various projects simultaneously, excellent project management skills
- Strong reporting and presentation skills, experience using DSA software, google analytics and other relevant ecom tools would be beneficial
- Excellent relationship building skills and experience of managing across a matrix organisation with great effect
- Customer focussed mindset, experience from working with pure play, bricks & clicks and marketplaces such as Amazon
- Results Driven