Always wanted to work in the largest hotel in the center of Amsterdam?
DoubleTree by Hilton Amsterdam Centraal Station offers amazing views, extraordinary service and lively food & beverage outlets.
Our hotel includes SkyLounge Amsterdam, an award-winning rooftop terrace, pop-up restaurant Eastwood Beer & Grill, our very own Starbucks® Store and Amsterdam’s most extended breakfast buffet. You will, of course, receive a 50% discount in all of our food & beverage outlets. Moreover, you can stay fit next to your job. Our fitness is available 24/7 for you!
As a Food and Beverage Management Trainee you will work closely with the Maître d'hôtel and Meeting and Events Operational Supervisor. You will support this department when and wherever necessary. Your job is to make sure that all operational processes within this department run as smoothly as possible to ensure a perfect stay for the guest.
You will assist the Department Heads in their tasks and duties on both operational as well as management level.
You will assist the operations of all our F&B outlets; City Cafe, Room Service, Lobby Bar, Breakfast, Executive Lounge and Starbucks.
You will assist in the administration, training and promotion of excellent customer service.
You will assist the teams with the correct provision –and potentially preparation- of food and beverages. As you will be working with Guests on a daily basis, you will be expected to contribute to the provision of excellent Guest service.
You will effectively supervise the service focusing on speed and consistency of service, working in the various F&B Outlets. You make sure that every need is met and the guests feel satisfied.
You will be responsible for dealing with guest complaints, schedules, special projects as given to you by the F&B Manager and managing departments in the absence of a manager or supervisor.
- You do not need to have experience in the hospitality business, but an affinity with hospitality is a must
- Possesses strong organizational skills
- Strong influencing, inter-personal and communication skills
- Able to deal with stress and work well under pressure
- Have a flexible and pro-active attitude
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- An eye for detail and passionate about delivering excellent Guest service
• € 650 placement allowance per month
• Staff rate at Hilton Worldwide Hotels
• Friends & Family discount at Hilton Worldwide Hotels
• 50% F&B in our hotel, at Sheraton Airport Hotel and a large part of the Dutch Hilton Hotels
• Free meals on Duty • Free use of the Hotel Gym
• G-Star Raw Outlet membership
• NEMO – Free entrance for 4 persons
Our first class meeting facilities, state-of-the-art technology and dedicated Hilton Meetings Team ensure that every aspect of your meeting will be a true success.