Doing an internship at NADUVI means making an impact.
After securing a successful funding round, winning awards such as the “Best Starter” and already more than 150 brands that have joined us in the first year, we are ready for the next step. With a fast-growing team of more than 60 ambitious, young entrepreneurs and a very experienced management team, we are growing steadily from start-up to scale-up. We want to make NADUVI even bigger within the Netherlands in no time, but we are also crossing national borders for international expansion.
Ambitious? Certainly! Are you looking for an internship where you will learn a lot? Welcome to NADUVI.
What is expected of you?
Consumers visit NADUVI every day to be inspired by the most beautiful Home & Living brands. Our challenge therefore lies in getting operational partnerships off the ground as quickly as possible with brands that want to work with us. The link can be from highly integrated (ChannelEngine / Store-to-Store) to manual (Excel). You support the Integration Specialist in this process and you help set up the link. This means that as an intern you actively help with the 'onboarding' of these brands. You will regularly switch with the partner and work together towards the best possible integration. This requires a flexible attitude and a problem-solving nature.
In addition, there are constant processes to improve on an operational level. Think of the return process, an improved consumer experience on the website (eg implementation of filter options), communication towards the customer, etc. You will play an active role in improving these kinds of processes and taking on projects. In this you get a lot of responsibility and you are the “owner” of your own projects. You interact with the other OPS and Tech members every week to discuss progress and take up new projects. This requires a hands-on mindset and an ambitious nature (not being satisfied with the status quo).
Who are you?
• You are available immediately for a minimum of 4 months (longer availability is an advantage);
• You are following a university degree in (technical) business administration;
• You are a go-getter and team player, you are also solution-oriented, flexible and you take initiative;
• You communicate easily via email, telephone and face-to-face;
• You have more than average interest in e-commerce and building a webshop;
• You are strong with Excel and handy with technical systems.
• You are fluent in Dutch and English (other languages are an advantage);
• You already have experience with the e-commerce world and marketplaces in particular.
What are you going to do?
No day is the same within a start-up and there is a lot of room to develop yourself in all kinds of areas (from process optimization and project management to the technical side of an e-commerce marketplace).
• You work closely with the founder(s) on the most important link in the development of an e-commerce marketplace within the home & living sector: improving the offer on NADUVI;
• You actively help during the onboarding and integration of brands, which means that you contribute to the technical link together with the Integration Specialist;
• You help improve operational processes and you take responsibility for this.
Working at NADUVI is making an impact. After a successful funding round, winning numerous awards e.g. ‘Best Starter’ and already having onboarded more than 150 brands in the first year we launched our website, we are now ready for the next step! With a fast-growing team with ambitious young talents and a very experienced management team, we are transforming from a start-up to a scale-up. We want to scale up and kick-off our international expansion. Ambitious? Definitely! Welcome to NADUVI.