Gain a better understanding of how the Transformation program around the sales and Operation planning process is being deployed and adopted within Philips.
You are responsible for
- Support Change management stream with change enablement projects ( change adoption survey, KPIs tracking, Ad'hoc support request for deployment teams)
- Support of some learning initiatives (development, deployment, maintenance, reporting)
- Support with the creation of communication materials (e.g. communication messages, video)
- Monitor engagement of our communication campaigns
- Support with S&OP communication channel maintenance
- Support with global webcasts and webinars
You are a part of
The Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Excellence Transformation Program, reporting into the Change Lead, in the Integrated Supply Chain function.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A student on master’s level in Communication and Information Science, Behavioral, Management and Social Science, Culture, Organization and Change Management, with an interest in transformational projects.
- Professional proficiency in English
- Able to work independently and proactively in a fast pasted and multicultural team
- Being able to draft and detail out, based on incomplete information. ‘Think out-of-the-box and creative mindset.
- Being able to do basic copywriting
- Good communication skills: ability to inspire people and convey messages in a convincing manner
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Able to learn quickly multimedia tools to edit communication content such as videos, animations, infographics, etc.
In return, we offer you
Development in an international team of experts and gaining important experience in change management activities, such as change enablement, learning development and internal program communication projects, in order to steer adoptions and monitor behavioral change.
Our intern remuneration package
- Monthly full-time allowance between €500 - €900 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you perform a part-time internship, you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
- Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, €300,- net if the location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, €255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the landlord, and your normal home-work travel distance needs to be more than 50 km or travel time (one-way trip) needs to be more than 1.5 hours.
- Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. €145,- net
- Paid holidays per internship term.
- The opportunity to buy Philips products at our Philips shop