Established as a non-profit foundation in 1938, IBFD is the pre-eminent, independent tax information provider that practitioners from all over the world rely on for high-quality tax knowledge and research. As the world’s foremost authority on cross-border taxation, IBFD has offices in the Netherlands (Amsterdam, Head Office), the United States, Malaysia and China.
The Marketing Department is responsible for IBFD’s marketing communications covering digital marketing and public relation marketing, as well as product development support activities such as usage analytics & monitoring, market & UX research, competitive & trend intelligence. In order to support IBFD in becoming increasingly customer centric. Within the marketing department we are currently looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Manager.
- Digital Marketing plan and overall strategy: together with the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for the web strategy and all digital publishing. Contribute towards planning, development/implementation of the overall marketing strategy.
- Responsible for the statistical analysis on the online presence of IBFD to help the company achieve its strategic objectives.
- Responsible for SEO strategy and ownership of the corporate website – ensuring continuous development to stay relevant to our customers and the wider digital landscape.
- Pass requirements for digital platform development to the Development team and support them in delivery as stakeholder.
- Lead social lead generation and engagement through key platforms (such as Twitter, LinkedIn and WeChat) and digital optimization of all IBFD digital channels, with focus on ROI in terms of lead generation, customer retention and market penetration.
- Establish a reporting framework for all communication channels to supply actionable, data-driven insights that support product development.
- Manage website analytical reporting (including tag manager and A/B/Multivariate testing), HotJar and Adwords - ensuring data quality, development of the tools, and reporting data insights to the entire organization.
- Develop and implement UX and CRO plans, including activities such as A/B testing, funnel analysis, and attribution modelling. Work with technology teams to deliver an improved UX and customer journey.
- Stakeholder management in terms of coordinating with the various client facing departments such as sales, customer support and administration as well, as the product owners of the various paid service- and research Platforms (for instance the publishers or our online platform manager).
- 5+ years experience as a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Proven experience in digital marketing strategy, with evidence of success creating and implementing online marketing strategies to maximise impact.
- Outstanding communicator who can explain digital concepts to non-technical stakeholders clearly and accurately. Understanding of the importance of branding is essential to this role.
- Strong working knowledge of Web CMS systems, such as Drupal.
- Extensive knowledge of either Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, HotJar or other comparable SEO monitoring tool. Google- or Adobe Analytics certificate is a bonus.
- Experience with developing custom tagging, goals and events strategy for website monitoring.
- General Knowledge of SEO and SEO strategies, preferably in relation to technical SEO.
- 3+ years’ experience with Google Adwords (minimum Google Ads Fundamentals qualification as a prerequisite), social media advertising (LinkedIn & Twitter), budgeting and ROI reporting.
- Experience in Marketing Automation in MS Dynamics 365 is a plus.
Salary & fringe benefits
We offer a fulltime position (37 hours) with a salary, depending on background and relevant work experience between €4,000 and €4,500 gross per month (based upon a fulltime employment). Completed by an attractive package of fringe benefits, amongst others:
- Pension free of premium.
- 8% holiday pay.
- Flexibility with 5.44% Personal Budget (individual choice to buy up to 13 days extra paid holiday per year or receive an end-of-year bonus).
- Attractive training and development opportunities.
Do you have any questions on the content of the role? Please contact Babette Kellermann, head of the marketing department, tel. +31 020 55 40 100. For questions on the recruitment procedure, you can contact Marleen Wilms +31 20 5540 146, HR Advisor.