Are you a Computer Science student in your final year of studies looking to kickstart your career with an internship? Would you like to work on a global high-performance fan-engagement platform that delivers the best possible experience to our customers?
If yes, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
At MatchWornShirt it’s our mission to be the world's leading fan engagement solution. We do this by partnering with the world's biggest sports teams and players. We continuously surprise our clients and customers with innovations driven by our technological expertise.
Your role as Frontend intern:
Together with our experienced technology team you will work on our new platform which is the cornerstone of our company. Our platform has recently been completely redesigned by making use of VueJS (NuxtJS) on the frontend, including micro frontends (Bit), and a service oriented architecture on the backend, which mainly runs services built upon .NET 5 and Dapr. Your job entails working closely with our senior developers on new features for our whitelabel platform. This of course requires you to write excellent code but we also expect from you that you have the ability to come up with new ideas on how to improve our platform or our development flow.
We scale our platform upon serverless technologies, kubernetes and edge computing like cloudflare workers.
What we expect from you:
• You are currently studying towards / just finished a HBO/Bachelor/Masters degree in Computer science, Design, Development or similar
• You are available for a 6/7 month internship
• You are fluent in English
• You’re proactive, determined, and full of initiative
• You are flexible and well-organised, ready to join the fast-growing organisation
• You prefer to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• You want to ‘do good’ and contribute to a better world
What we offer:
• Freedom and responsibility
• The opportunity to create and execute your own projects
• Working with the newest technologies within web development
• The chance to be a part of a great international team that is growing rapidly
• Competitive remuneration EUR 500 p/m, travel expenses, healthy lunch, “Swapfiets” bike in Amsterdam, Friday drinks
• Working with A-level (sport) clients all over the world
• Possibility to work from other locations (we have offices based in Amsterdam, London, Istanbul)
• We would love to offer you a job after your internship has ended!
Our recruitment process consists of three rounds:
If all goes well we will provide you with an offer letter and we can welcome you to the team!
Grab this opportunity and conquer the international football world with us!
Don’t hesitate to reach out to Karyna Ovcharova directly.
MatchWornShirt is het online platform waarop fans live kunnen bieden op de gedragen voetbalshirts van hun favoriete spelers. De opbrengst van de shirts wordt door de club gedoneerd aan een goed doel. Ons platform is volledig gericht op het creëren van de perfecte ‘fan experience’.
Bij ons krijg je de kans om jezelf te ontplooien in een jong en ambitieus team waarbij de ontwikkeling van jouw persoonlijke kwaliteiten centraal staat. Stages kunnen daarom naar persoonlijke voorkeur worden aangepast.