The Project Management team at CrossGuard is responsible for guiding product development from Conceptualization all the way through to Launch and Operations. At present, we are working on finalizing the design of the ProGauntlet and are moving towards production and market launch of the Mark I, along with other supporting R&D projects and some new exciting product ideas to expand our product portfolio in the coming years.
The Project Manager is responsible for assisting the CEO and Product Management in forecasting, planning and coordinating the activities of these various projects to ensure that cost, schedule, document control and quality standards are met, in order to successfully bring products to market. Could this be you?
As Project Manager, you will be working in a highly collaborative, informal environment. With a bias for action, you can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development. You love interacting with people and are constantly looking to learn something new. You pay a high level of attention to detail and love solving problems. As a gatekeeper of our Product Development process you will be playing a direct role in the strategic growth of the company.
▪ Plan, track and execute New Product Introduction (NPI) Projects based on company program goals using the CrossGuard Phase-Gate system for product development.
▪ Develop Work Breakdown Structure of NPI and R&D projects and work with functional leads to allot NPI activities to various functions via conversion of High-level Project plans into Sprints and Tasks for team members.
▪ Develop Strategic Product and Technology Roadmaps to help Executive Management with planning of future projects/programs in line with Company Mission & Vision.
▪ Develop, maintain and improve business processes (NPI, Change Management, Supplier workflows) and systems (PLM, PDM, Daily Work Management, etc.) for improved efficiency and speed of product and production development at CrossGuard.
Daily and Monthly Duties
▪ Work collaboratively in cross-functional teams to solve complex issues during product development, assist in root cause identification of failures/problems, set goals, track deliverables, and report out.
▪ Report on critical path activities and schedules for long-term projects through continuous coordination and data collection from different functions involved in the project.
▪ Plan and monitor Sprints and guide teams to work towards achieving sprint milestones.
▪ Daily work management execution in coordination with strategic weekly target-setting.
▪ Manage grassroots tracking of issue management and change management.
▪ Oversee Product/Production design revision tracking and BOM Management.
▪ Plan and conduct design reviews and gap analyses with relevant stakeholders and manage project communications.
Skills and Qualifications
▪ Bachelor’s degree in engineering/design/business administration, or related fields.
▪ Leadership skills with the ability to inspire respect and trust and mobilize others to fulfil the vision.
▪ Eager to learn and continually builds own knowledge and expertise.
▪ Driven and motivated, and takes initiative. crossguard.eu
▪ Highly detail-oriented and critical with a thoroughness in accomplishing tasks in all areas involved, no matter how small.
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
▪ 2-3 years of project coordination/management experience in a small to medium organization, or 1-2 years of experience in a functional lead position.
▪ Master’s degree in design/engineering or related fields is a plus.
▪ Demonstrated experience in leading project teams and managing innovation processes in a professional business environment.
▪ PMP/ Prince2 Agile, Scrum etc. certification is a plus.
We are a young, dynamic Delft start-up, focused on providing protection without compromise through innovative body armour and impact protection products. Be it a martial artist fighting with heavy impact weapons or a hockey star on the field, a soldier serving in the military or an operator working heavy machinery on the factory floor, we are pioneering the protection technology...
We are a young, dynamic Delft start-up, focused on providing protection without compromise through innovative body armour and impact protection products. Be it a martial artist fighting with heavy impact weapons or a hockey star on the field, a soldier serving in the military or an operator working heavy machinery on the factory floor, we are pioneering the protection technology to help these users effortlessly and safely carry out their tasks, and in style.
Currently we are working on bringing our first product, the ProGauntlet, a protective hand exoskeleton, to market. In the process, we are pushing the boundaries of not only impact protection technology in body armour, but also in smart-agile manufacturing in order to deliver high-quality customized products to users that ‘fit like a glove’!
Van onze blog: