As Label Assistant (Intern) you will be responsible for supporting activities that optimize bitbird's label, publishing and event operations. You'll be working closely with our Label Manager, Operations Manager, Marketing Managers and CEO, assisting them wherever possible. This internship will provide a 360-degree understanding of the music industry by working in a nimble, small and young team with a start-up mentality.
- Catalog administration: assist with maintenance of all the metadata pertaining to records and songs in all our databases.
- Product Management: assist with collection and ingestion of release assets to DSPs and social platforms.
- Community Management: be the main point of contact for our community groups and inform them about our upcoming releases/activations. Handle all incoming fan inquiries.
- Event production: assist with production for all our fan and industry events.
- Assistant to Label Manager: assisting with the improvement of the company's operations, HR and reporting flows.
- Strategic research: executing research assignments on new markets, technologies trends and relationships.
- Scheduling: booking meetings, travel and scheduling for the bitbird team.
- Note taking: taking minutes of team meetings, relaying to team and ensuring compliance.
- Office management: shipping parcels, order groceries, misc. activities around the office.
- Passionate about music.
- Open and excited about occupying the key supporting role within our team. You're not afraid to jump in and volunteer to take work off others' plates.
- College / University background.
- Excellent command of the English language (Dutch is a bonus)
- Eager to learn, willing to take feedback and excited to work in a start-up environment.
- Affinity with electronic music and the music industry is a bonus.
- Able to work 24+ hours/week for a minimum of 3 months.
- Ability to come into our offices in The Hague, NL.
- Driver license
bitbird is a start-up and this internship is an opportunity for those with ambitions to grow in the music industry to build experience and grow with us as a company. Our culture is open to taking young and aspiring individuals and investing in them to cultivate the best in the industry. Experience is a bonus, but we're all about hiring smart and motivated individuals who are willing to learn.