Do you have great interpersonal skills with the ability to explain and present insights? Do you want to work for a growing E-commerce team with ambitious goals?
About the Role:
The E-commerce Team is responsible for managing the branded sites, such as jbl.com and harmankardon.com, across all European markets. For HARMAN, E-commerce is a strategic priority. Due to the rapid growth in recent years, we are now looking to recruit an E-commerce Operations Coordinator to monitor and improve our operational processes from a logistics and financial perspective. We believe the fundament to future growth plans are excellent backend processes. In this role, you will be responsible for inventory management, order management as well as payment monitoring and risk management.
It will require a lot of coordination with internal stakeholders such as logistics, customer support, credit control as well as some external stakeholders such as our Payment Service Providers. Your collaboration skills will be key to be succesfull.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for driving European ePayment and fraud KPI analytics, monitoring and reporting to safeguard a profitable business.
- Relationship management Payment Service Providers.
- Development and optimization of ePayment reports.
- Continuous improvement of our Score Cards.
- Fraud prevention and analysis; monitoring and analysis of transactions through various tools.
- Payment performance monitoring such as authorization rate, fraud rate, declines and follow up on chargebacks.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing the order - and return flow from a logistics and finance perspective.
- Monitor and improve stock availability.
- Coordinate stock availability in alignment with Sales and Logistics team.
- Support in monitoring full order lifecycle to ensure seamless consumer experience and follow up on exceptions as identified.
- Drive ongoing improvement of operational processes to deliver efficiencies.
- Price monitoring and maintenance.
- Align with internal stakeholders such as Logistics, Finance, Customer Service and Global E-commerce to improve operational processes with the aim to deliver a better consumer experience.
What You Need:
- Must have experience with MS Excel and database management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to translate large amounts of data into accurate and well structured reports.
- Ability to make data driven recommendations for process improvements with the aim to become more efficient.
- Ideally a minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in E-commerce, business intelligence, controlling, or a related function.
- Fluent in English.
What is Nice to Have:
- Affinity with working in an international environment and matrix organization.
- University degree in economics or business administration is a pre.
What we Offer:
- HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. If you are looking for a challenge where your experience is valued.
- A unique opportunity to contribute to drive revenue growth and nurture strategic trust-based relationships.
- A friendly working atmosphere and good work-life-balance with a fine salary and secondary employment conditions.
- The ability to work as a E-commerce Operations Coordinator in a company that is driven by technology.
- The chance to work with on complex problems and continues improvement.
- An informal, enterprising and results-orientated culture.
And a few reasons you might love it:
At HARMAN we create useful, playful, beautiful things. Our many iconic brands including; JBL, Harman/Kardon and AKG are transforming the car, the workplace and everywhere in between. We work hard, look for brilliance from all our 30,000 employees and in return you can expect a career full of brilliant possibilities. If you want to be part of a business offering industry-first features, innovation, superior sound technology and the guarantee that you'll never have a dull day - HARMAN could be the place for you!