GRADUATE: Regional Sales Manager
What’s in it for you if you’re a graduate Regional Sales Manager?
- £26,000 basic salary plus bonus and commission
- Work with animals – especially DOGS! (Loads in the office)
- Work with likeminded graduates
- The unique challenge of running your own sales team
- Challenging work environment with clear progression paths
- Excellent mentorship and support
- Working with a fun, young and ambitious team
- Amazing team events, great parties and you get to work with dogs!
- Work in their London HQ with the ability to travel – 40%
Think Deliveroo, but for animals!! The best ingredients gently cooked, perfectly portioned and delivered to the customer’s door. Animal lover are becoming much more conscious about what they feed their pets to ensure they live healthier, happier and longer lives
After smashing their 2019 growth targets they have become one of the five fastest growing startups in Europe. They have even more ambitious growth in mind for 2020. So are looking for their next top performing graduate regional sales manager to join their London HQ.
As a regional sales manager you will
- Help execute sales strategy through the London Team
- Ensure weekly & monthly sales targets are always met
- Build, manage and develop a fully functioning the regional sales manager’s sales team of up to 50+ people
- Take lead on the on-boarding process of new members to the team, and their development as salespeople
- Work closely with the Direct Sales department, as part of your role, you will be expected to support in recruiting, training and developing a successful team.
- Travel London, London boroughs and outside of London
Requirements to become the next Regional Sales Manager
- Sales experience – D2D sales, telesales, B2B sales. B2C phone-based sales
- Graduated from an exciting university
- Outgoing, charismatic and confident personality
- Highly organised with exceptional communication skills
- Pro-active, entrepreneurial ‘can do’ attitude
- A sense of humour (it helps!)
- Passion for startups, e-commerce
- Full driver’s license (some driving/travel will be required)