What does the role look like?
We are looking for an experienced, customer focused and process driven Service Manager to strengthen the Expereo Service Management team in our Amsterdam office.
The Service Manager will be the spokesperson for several of the Expereo’s accounts/customers and will work closely with the Customer Support and Service Assurance teams to ensure processes as defined are followed in terms of SLA targets. The Service Manager will coordinate with the Customer Support Management team members to reach the goals to ensure customer expectations are met.
What will you do?
- Measure, monitor and maintain customer service and satisfaction;
- Work with the Customer Support team as one of the team members;
- Serve as a link between accounts/customers and the Expereo teams, including upper management;
- Organize and coordinate workflow and ensure that customers and accounts are well maintained;
- Organize and coordinate the workflow to ensure the customer requests are handled and coordinated as required;
- Work closely with the Service Assurance team to proactively report on services which need to be discussed with the local providers to bring stability to the delivered services;
- Receive complaints and resolve problems from accounts if raised in Service Review meetings and act as point of contact in the escalation matrix for ongoing incidents;
- Pass on information to Service Operations Management in case of highly escalated issues;
- Answer incoming escalation calls in the assigned time window of your region;
- Work closely with other regional Service Managers (based in Buenos Aires, USA and Singapore);
- Carry out productive operations to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
Who are you?
- At least 3 to 5 years proven experience as Service Manager or relevant role;
- Completed relevant education, CCNP would be a strong plus;
- Knowledge of Telecom & Networking solutions;
- Service Management ITIL- certification;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English additional European languages a plus;
- Customer focused and process driven;
- Organizational ability and leadership skills.