What does the role look like?
Expereo is a global provider of managed internet and hybrid networks, SD-WAN and Cloud connectivity solutions. Our XDN portfolio provides Internet Connectivity, Cloud Acceleration and Network Optimization, SD-WAN, Network Security Managed Services and Xpertise – managed professional and field services for network solutions.
Expereo has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and capable SD-WAN Engineer with security knowledge, to join the team. Expereo embraces a working environment with modern practices and the latest technology and the SD-WAN Engineer will focus on supporting our services and our customers.
What will you do?
- Provide a detailed scope of work on various network and security implementation projects;
- Install, upgrade and migrate network and security related processes and solutions;
- Monitor, gather and report unusual security activities;
- Manage, troubleshoot, configure and harden network and security;
- Implement and manage security tools;
- Pro-actively manage customer information and security infrastructure;
- Implement URL Filtering DNS Security, VPN (IPSEC and GRE), ACL, 802.1x, CBAC, IDS/IPS;
- Respond to - and investigate Network Security Incidents.
Who are you?
- Higher level education and a minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience within a security environment background is essential for this role;
- Proven experience with one or more network and security products such as, Cisco, Checkpoint, Palo alto or Fortigate;
- Strong knowledge of network routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, MPLS), IP addressing (IPv4, IPv6), security (ACL, IPS, IDS) and related infrastructures (NTP, AD, DNS, DHCP);
- Experience and knowledge of security technologies (IDS, IPS, FW, Proxies, PKI SSL/TLS, IPsec VPN);
- Any working knowledge of Zscaler or other cloud base security solutions is beneficial;
- Understanding of SD-WAN technologies;
- Scripting experience in Python and Bash are preferred;
- Technical network and security certifications, such as CCNP Routing/Security are beneficial;
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Excellent communication skills and able to work within a team and individually;
- Fluent in the English language.