About The Role
This is a hands-on role requiring a focussed and assertive individual with advanced Excel skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for compiling various audit reports using raw data gathered from our internal systems in order to establish business-wide compliance levels. The accuracy of reporting is imperative so attention to detail is vital. In addition, all reporting must be conducted ahead of monthly deadlines and as such, effective time-management and organisational skills are crucial. The successful candidate will also be responsible for day-to-day monitoring of compliance levels and for communicating with staff members to ensure that compliance levels are maintained and/or improved.
• Compile audit reports using raw data generated from internal systems. Advanced Excel skills with the ability to use pivot tables and manipulate large data sets are absolutely essential;
• Monitor compliance levels throughout the business on a day-to-day basis;
• Collaborate with staff members to ensure maintenance and/or improvement of compliance levels;
• Identify and escalate any concerning issues to line manager as and when such issues arise;
• Maintain compliance reports for auditing purposes;
• Administer internal systems to track various compliance functions;
• Any other tasks which may be required by line manager on an ad hoc basis.
• Competitive salary depending on experience
• Comprehensive induction programme
• Ongoing mentoring and training
• Exposure to diverse aspects of the business
• Meaningful career progression
• Vibrant company culture, including paid-for social events
• Well-being package including enhanced sick pay and subsidised gym
• Enhanced parental policies, including generous shared parental leave
Our stunning Chiswick Park headquarters. Chiswick Business Park is built around a lake and offers weekly events such as food festivals, zip-lining and beach volleyball in the summer.
About The Company
At Foxtons, we’re famous for setting the standard in property. We do this by hiring brilliant people to help achieve our goal of being the best place for our customers to find their dream home or unlock the value of their property investment.
Over the last 30 years we’ve built a network of over 60 branches and a strong operational infrastructure that enables our teams to achieve the highest standards in delivering exceptional service to our customers. Award-winning training ensures our teams have the strong local expertise that our customers expect from us, while our market-leading technology empowers all our staff to provide the best customer experience possible.
At Foxtons we’re passionate about setting the standard in estate agency.
Over the last 37 years we’ve built a network of over 60 branches supported by a strong operational infrastructure. Specialist departments covering all aspects of estate agency, from property management and finance, to photography and marketing, all support our local experts.