An opportunity has arisen for a Performance Excellence Leader within ADM Europoort.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the main responsibilities of this role are:
- Coordinating and leading the facility implementation of the ADM Performance Excellence System (PE)
- Ensuring standardization of the provided tools and methods in compliance with the ADM Performance Excellence Pillar House
- Complying fully with local and ADM’s safety regulations/standards and promote safety culture. Help ensure the department meets goals for (process) safety and health, environment, product quality, quantity, processing, costs and effectiveness
- Developing and coordinating the implementation Plan (Tracker) together with the regional Practitioner agendas, review Feedback Reports of Practitioners and ensures appropriate countermeasures
- Align activities with local Plant Leadership Team and lead the local PE Plant Steering Team (PM; PE Lead; Pillar Leads) to report development and consider strategic objectives of the Plant and execute PE to accomplish them
- Ensuring visibility of cost and savings model ROI and the delivery of the expected savings at the Site Level.
- Educating and coaching PE Pillar teams utilizing tools and methodologies aligned to PE corresponding to the implementation Phase
- Collaborating with PE Pillar Teams to ensure compliance of schedules, participation and results
- Providing regular updates to Business Unit Steering team and Regional PE Organization regarding PE progress (comment to BU Steering team: to be adapted by organizational structure => BPO / PE Team)
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field is required
- 5+ years of experience in production/ Process or Project Management
- Proven experience leading continuousimprovement projects (Lean, TPM, Six Sigma)
- Strong Project Execution a must.
- Experience and participation in establishing of Management Systems
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, negotiation and presentation skills
- Technology adept (systems, operating platforms)
- Must be able to work at strategic level and if requested tactical (hands-on)
- Fluent/Proficient in Dutch and English is a must
- Driven team player
- Customer solutions focused
- Skilled in cost/benefit analysis and alternative decision making
- Experience in Food/validated environments, bio-tech or pharmaceutical industry is a plus.