We are looking for a highly motivated and creative person to join our top team of international Visual Designers. As a Design Intern for Takeaway.com, you will be part of a fast-growing team in the heart of Amsterdam. You will help to conceptualize and develop visuals for corporate media.
Being an intern at Takeaway.com means more than getting involved in the day-to-day running of the company. As an intern, you'll be exposed to real projects and challenges, allowing you to gather valuable work experience in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Assist the team on creative brainstorms and designs;
- Assist in a variety of design projects, including social media, flyers, brochures, online visuals and infographics;
- Coordinate with team members to gather images, logos and content to use in various creative projects;
- Assist in discovering the latest trends in design and social media;
- Collaborate with and offer support to all team members;
- Help distribute and organise design materials;
- Help to facilitate and improve internal branding via various platforms (such as the staff newsletter and our internal website).
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s);
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken); Dutch, German, Polish or French are a plus;
- Knowledge of or interested in learning Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects;
- Flexible, organised and hands-on;
- Creative with the ability to think out of the box;
- Self-starter with the ability to work well within a team;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Service and customer-oriented (both internal & external);
- Full-time availability for a period of 6 months.
- A challenging position within a globally operating, fast-growing, a venturous company with a strong market position in growing markets;
- Chance to work in a young, dynamic and international company;
- Great office in the heart of Amsterdam, centrally located next to Amsterdam Central Station on “Silicon Island”;
- Opportunity to contribute directly to the transition process and future of the company;
- Room for initiative and short decision-making processes;
- Wide scope and involvement;
- A competitive compensation
- Friday after-work get-togethers with the whole office;
- Fresh fruit, lots of snacks, and great coffee.