Are you a Software Engineer with experience in web development on the lookout for a new challenge in Eindhoven? Do you love programming and working in an international environment? Would you like pushing the limit of technology and want to see the results being used by huge companies around the globe? Then this is the job for you!
Our corporate culture is characterized by strong entrepreneurship, openness, and responsibility. As a Frontend Software engineer, you will join our multicultural, creative and fast-paced team of developers.
What will you do?
- Work in a cross-functional Scrum team together with other developers, UI/UX designers and dedicated QA testers on new features of our product.
- Implement both new features and modifications to existing code, from the design phase through product release.
- Work on maintaining and constant improvement of code quality, efficiency, and productivity of the team.
- 3+ years Frontend web development working experience.
- Experience with the following technologies is a plus: CSS, Less/SASS.
- Experience developing mid- to large scale applications.
- Experience with development tools like Git.
- Motivation and willingness to learn new technologies and eagerness to apply them to improve day-to-day productivity and code quality.
- Team player, experienced in working in a Scrum team is a plus.
- Value high degree of independence, ownership, and responsibility.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
What we offer
Strong product, good leadership, great culture, good people, diverse. If you have a good work ethic, are visible, lean in, you will be recognized. We are in growth mode and there is a lot of opportunities. A positive attitude and being flexible to change goes a long way here at Forescout!
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- We work hard…and we celebrate success!
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.