Burberry are looking for a talented, ambitious Digital Product Designer to create fantastic customer and brand experiences on our multi-award winning App.
Someone who understands what goes into successful digital products, services and campaigns, knows every part of the digital production process and has the right sensibility for Fashion communications.
You will be working collaboratively within a small team conceptualising and creating the next generation of ecommerce and brand experiences driving customer loyalty, pushing the boundaries creatively and technically.
- You will be taking designs from sketching and prototyping through to implementation
- Using your experience to explore new perspectives on ideas and designs
- You love solving problems and testing your ideas with peers or through user testing
- You can convert your ideas into highly usable and intuitive interfaces for simple engaging
- experiences whilst keeping the customer at the core of these ideas
- Articulate your thinking and designs into interactive prototypes to share with the wider team
- Collaborating with developers to deliver clear concise designs
- You must be able to take a lead on projects and apply initiative in a fast paced environment
- You have a solid understanding and passion for detailed interaction and information design
- Cultural awareness of the design landscape with respect to current trends in Digital
- Excellent eye for photography, typography and layout, with Great appreciation for simple, image
- rich, usable interfaces
- Expert in Sketch, Figma or similar
- Highly experienced in creating rich prototypes that articulate the core of the idea
- You are structured in your approach to understanding users, and frame design decisions around
- your findings
- A point of view and strong sensibility for fashion aesthetics
- iOS App experience is preferable but not necessary
- Experience working in Agile is a plus
- Must have a strong portfolio with evidence of great Digital work, showing end to end design