Costello Medical provides scientific support to the healthcare industry in the analysis, interpretation and communication of clinical and health economic data. We are now one of the most established independent agencies delivering medical communications and health economic services.
Our technical expertise spans medical education, advisory boards, value materials, scientific writing, publication planning, evidence development, statistical analysis, health economic modelling and health technology assessment.
Due to growing demand across an increasing range of service offerings and geographies, Costello Medical has grown organically since foundation in 2008 to a team of over 100 based in Cambridge, London and Singapore. Our talented team has experience with a variety of leading pharmaceutical and device companies across an extensive range of therapy areas and geographies, including Europe, Asia Pacific and North America. In addition to our provision of services broadly across the pharmaceutical industry, we also have dedicated teams with specific areas of expertise, for example medical devices and rare diseases, and can provide the full range of our services for customers specific to these areas.
We believe our clients return to us because we:
• Understand the demands on their time and consider excellent customer service central to successful project
• Are committed to exceptional scientific quality through a team of highly talented, experienced and friendly
• Offer a seamless and integrated service by housing a broad range of capabilities within one company
• Provide budgetary certainty, with transparent and itemised cost breakdowns at the outset and no retrospective
• Care as deeply as they do about the outcome of individual projects
This profile was automatically created. Find out more about Costello Medical UK on their company website or check out their opportunities in the opportunities section of this page.