Hungry for a challenge?
That’s good, because at Just Eat Takeaway.com (JET) we have abundant opportunity or as we say, everything is on the table. We are a leading global online food delivery marketplace. Our tech ecosystem connects millions of active customers with hundreds of thousands of connected partners in countries across the globe.Our mission? To empower every food moment around the world, whether it’s through customer service, coding or couriers.
About this role:
As a Corporate Real Estate Portfolio Manager, you will play a pivotal role in analysing our current real estate portfolio, strategizing its alignment with future business needs, developing comprehensive business cases per location, and collaborating closely within our dedicated real estate team.
These are some of the key ingredients to the role:
- Portfolio strategy: Create a strategy for the portfolio and align this to the wider (Workplace) Facilities and Real Estate strategy. All Just Eat Takeaway.com locations are leased. Set up KPI’s for the Just Eat Takeaway real estate portfolio.
- Portfolio Analysis: Conduct thorough assessments and evaluations of the existing real estate portfolio to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Utilise data-driven insights to inform decision-making. Further refine prioritisation of opportunities on the basis of enhanced data.
- Efficiency: With the current hybrid working model we see great potential in our portfolio. Take ownership and be responsible for making the portfolio efficient and aligned with business objectives.
- Alignment with Business Objectives: Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand the company's long-term strategic goals and translate them into actionable portfolio strategies. Ensure that the real estate portfolio aligns with and supports these objectives.
- Future Planning: Anticipate future business needs and market trends to proactively recommend real estate portfolio opportunities. Identify opportunities for growth and optimization.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with the wider real estate and facilities team, as well as departments such as finance, legal, and senior management
- Business Case Development: Create detailed and persuasive business cases for each location within the portfolio. These cases should outline the rationale for real estate decisions, considering financial, operational, and strategic aspects.
- Negotiation and Relationship Management: Engage in negotiations with landlords, brokers, and other relevant parties to secure favourable real estate deals. Build and maintain strong relationships with external partners.
- Leasing and subleasing: Work together with our legal team to draw up (sub)lease agreements
What will you bring to the table?
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, Finance, or related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Proven experience in corporate real estate management at least 5 to 7 years, with a focus on portfolio analysis, strategic real estate planning and/or office leasing.
- Strong financial acumen and ability to create compelling business cases supported by quantitative analysis.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and stakeholder management skills.
- Proficiency in real estate analysis tools and software.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strategic thinking and forward-looking approach to real estate planning.
At JET, this is on the menu:
Our teams forge connections internally and work with some of the best-known brands on the planet, giving us truly international impact in a dynamic environment.Fun, fast-paced and supportive, the JET culture is about movement, growth and about celebrating every aspect of our JETers. Thanks to them we stay one step ahead of the competition.Inclusion, Diversity & BelongingNo matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, or where you are from, you can find your place at Just Eat Takeaway.com. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture, encouraging diversity of people and thinking, in which all employees feel they truly belong and can bring their most colorful selves to work every day.What else is cooking?Want to know more about our JETers, culture or company? Have a look at our career site where you can find people's stories, blogs, podcasts and more JET morsels.
Are you ready to take your seat? Apply now!