- Drive continuous improvement in On Time, in Full (OTIF) performance for Wholesale partners.
- Identify performance gaps at each stage of the end-to-end process and collaborate with relevant stakeholders (Distribution Centers, Transport, Wholesale Customer Fulfillment and Account operations) to implement corrective actions.
- Maintain a focus on cost and profitability within the wholesale logistics landscape.
- Collaborate with the finance department to establish transparency regarding wholesale logistics costs, identifying key cost drivers, and initiating specific actions in partnership with relevant process owners and stakeholders.
Decision Support and Transparency:
- Enable fact-based decision-making by creating transparency on priorities, deliverables, sequencing, and timelines of major business initiatives within the wholesale channel.
- Create analytics frameworks to facilitate data-driven decision-making across cross-functional assessments.
Continuously improve and standardize wholesale supply chain processes, taking into consideration the holistic view of the supply chain capabilities and channel priorities.
Support S&OP process:
Contribute to the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process by leveraging analytics to provide critical insights, assess risks and opportunities, ensuring effective alignment between demand, supply, and financial plans within the wholesale Supply Chain Management (SCM) operations.
- Account Operations/Customer Service wholesale Europe
- SCM Europe
- Global SCM
- Global and Europe IT
- Finance Europe + SCM
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- People manager: ability to provide framework for performance, leading and developing a team.
- Good understanding of the end-to-end Supply Chain and wholesale Order to cash processes
- Exceptional analytical abilities, demonstrating proficiency in methodically interpreting data, solving problems, and making informed decisions based on thorough analysis. Business model simulation experience is plus.
- Advanced MS Excel skills:
- Proficiency in formulas, functions, pivot tables, and data visualization techniques.
- Ability to manipulate and analyze data sets efficiently.
- Understanding of Excel's advanced features like macros and VBA for automation is a plus.
- Very Good Power BI knowledge, including:
- Experience in creating interactive dashboards and reports.
- Knowledge of data transformation, and visualization using Power BI.
- Ability to integrate data from various sources and create insightful visualizations.
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures.
- Proven records managing daily business. Result oriented.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal). Ability to lead discussions in small and large groups. Good presentation skills
- Collaborative, service-minded, open-minded personality, Pro-active and looking beyond own area.
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to work cross functionally
- Knowledge in SAP AFS, SAP PGR is a plus
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- College or university degree with a focus on Analytics or Supply Chain preferred; alternatively equivalent combination of education and related work experience in the field of Analytics or Supply Chain.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in Analytics or Supply chain.