Everyone is made to feel valued and appreciated at our hotel. When it comes to trainings and support, nothing is ever too much. We always look out for each other here and everyone feels they can be themselves in and out of the workplace.
A WORLD OF REWARDS
- Yearly rate of £24,338
- Uniform provided
- Free Hot Meal On Duty
- Complimentary Gym & Pool
- Grow your Career your next position could beas a Food and Beverage Assistant Manager
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Team Member Referral Program
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Holiday: 28 daysincluding bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Discounted dental and health cover
- Free Parking
- Guest Experience Day Dinner in Kailyard by Nick Nairnafter successfully passing probation
- Short Term accommodation to support your relocation from other area of the UK
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
A Food and Beverage Supervisor for the Bar is responsible for supervising operations of the Bar outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working with the team to ensure departmental targets are met.
- You will join the Food & Beverage team, in either the Restaurant, Bar, Room Service or Conference and Banqueting.
- You enjoy supervising and delivering operations smoothly and efficiently, dealing with guests’ queries and complaints, and creating memorable experiences for our guests and colleagues. You will work closely with the management team, deputising in their absence, and working towards common goals
- Are you an ambitious Food & Beverage professional looking to develop your leadership skills and passionate about guiding your team to success? Do you have excellent communication, coaching, and problem solving skills? Then this is the job for you!
EVERY JOB MAKES THE STAY.
At Hilton, It Matters Where You Stay, but The Stay is only one side of the story.
We know it takes hundreds of jobs to create unforgettable experiences for our guests – and behind every job, there’s an extraordinary person working to make each Stay magical. That’s why at Hilton, Every Job Makes the Stay.