Our team within IKEA The Renewable Energy Portfolio is part of Ingka Investments, one of the core area’s of Ingka Group, which is one of the largest franchisees of the IKEA brand with close to 400 IKEA stores operated in 32 countries. Ingka Investments is making purposeful investments into Renewable Energy projects to help the Ingka Group achieve its ambitious sustainability targets. Within the portfolio, the Renewable Energy team is responsible for the management of 7.5 B€ investment framework across 50+ wind farms and 20+ solar farms across 20 countries. The ambitions of Ingka Group are such that the Renewable Energy portfolio is expected to triple its electricity generation capacity by 2030. Solutions TeamThe Solutions team is an expert team of Microsoft architects, developers and engineers aiming to develop and maintain business asset management solutions for the bigger Ingka Renewables team. Solutions team’s focus area is to centralize the asset data pool and create automated processes and solutions aimed at increasing electricity production, reducing operational costs and increasing energy sale revenue of renewables assets. Additionally, Solutions Team is managing its own dedicated Office365, PowerPlatform, Dynamics and Azure tenants. The internal team is in close weekly collaboration with external partners such as Microsoft solution architects and technology startups to accelerate the development. As an Operations Team Leader, you will lead a team of professionals, ensuring seamless operations, exceptional user support, and continuous improvement of our services. As a Team Leader, you will play a crucial role in the success of our team by ensuring the reliability and efficiency of our Solutions. Responsibilities:
- Oversee the support and maintenance of solutions in production environments.
- Manage and resolve infrastructure and data availability issues tagged by the monitoring solutions
- Manage minor improvement of solutions in production environments
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Enable the end-users by organizing trainings and onboarding sessions to utilize the solutions
- Leading Handover Takeover from Development Team to Operations Team
- Lead, coach, and mentor the Solutions Operations Team.
- Set up clear performance expectations and provide ongoing feedback.
- Lead the troubleshooting and resolving technical issues, ensuring minimal downtime.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to prioritize and address applications-related tasks.
- Contribute to SLAs both internal and external and ensure that they are followed.
- Identify opportunities for process optimization and efficiency improvements.
- Stay updated on industry trends and technologies to recommend innovative solutions.
- Being part of Solutions Portfolio Team for defining strategy and Road Map for Renewables
- Set Priorities and Timelines for Improvement requests.
- Following and Maintaining the SOP
- Maintaining Documentation on solutions portal Wiki
Together as a team
We’re the ones who make it possible for people to have a smarter life at home and a hassle-free and rewarding shopping experience. Together we work to find new digital solutions for every business need to help make IKEA a great and efficient place to work. We like to think of ourselves as innovative and modern, and we believe that nothing would actually work without us. Requirements:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience in cloud support and operations, with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
- Experience in Renewable Energy applications and solutions is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with a focus on team development.