We are a leading producer of memory storage products, and we're seeking a dynamic New Business Developer to spearhead our premium storage product line in the Benelux region. Join us as we become the go-to business partner for digital storage solutions, driven by a passion for IT technology and a commitment to delivering real business value. Build the future and apply now.Role and Responsibilities
As our New Business Developer Memory B2B, you will be a key driver of our premium storage product line in the Benelux region. Your primary responsibility is to explore, identify, and develop new business opportunities within the B2B market. With a focus on sales growth, you'll leverage your strong communication skills, sales instinct, and market expertise to facilitate profitable business relationships.
- Explore emerging trends in the B2B market, identifying opportunities for growth in both new and existing markets.
- Identify potential customers within target markets and conduct in-depth investigations to understand their needs and preferences.
- Forge strategic partnerships and develop innovative products and services tailored to meet market demands.
- Find creative ways to reach existing markets, devising strategies to expand the business's footprint.
- Collaborate effectively with diverse teams, including account management, product management, finance & operations, and channel marketing.
- Work closely with product management to analyze market trends and sales performance, providing insights for informed promotion and product strategies.
- Analyze competitor activity to develop strategies that give the business's products a competitive advantage.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with clients to gain profound insights into their business, priorities, and strategies.
- Utilize persuasive verbal, visual, and written communication skills, combined with analytical abilities, to convey the business's value proposition effectively.
- Inject creativity and innovation into managing the sales pipeline, ensuring a fresh and effective approach to business development.
- Apply strong commercial acumen in managing the sales pipeline, making data-driven decisions to maximize growth opportunities.
- Create clear sales reports (quarterly & yearly) of the sales process, status and forecast for the following period, within the rules and regulations of the company, in order to have full insight in to the sales process.
Skills and Qualifications
Your skills and qualifications
Our ideal New Business Developer recognize themselves in the following profile:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience of 3-5 years in B2B sales and partner (product) sales within the IT sector.
- General interest in technology & electronics.
- Understanding of sales processes & a creative approach to problem solving;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and with customers.
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to identify trends, analyze data, and develop effective sales strategies.
- Fast in decision making, able to switch between accounts with different situations and problems.
- Fluency in English and Dutch, French is a plus.
Our story begins in 1969, when Samsung saw the light of day with the ambition to help people achieve the impossible. After more than 50 years, we are still innovating and creating boundless technology that helps people make the impossible possible. We remain driven by our purpose, which is why we put people and what they care about at the center of everything we create.
We do this by staying true to our global values.
- Human experiences (We put people first, at the center of everything we do).
- Progressive Innovation (We are constantly finding new ways to improve the way people live by creating inventive products and services).
- Rebellious Optimism (We challenge ourselves and the status quo to change the world).
- Integrity & transparency (We always strive to do the right thing by being open and honest with our customers and partner ecosystem).
- Social improvement (We believe that technology should benefit everyone. It should be accessible, sustainable and used for good).