The adidas is seeking an Assistant Manager Paid Social to brief, coordinate and help optimize our day-to-day paid social activities. As an Assistant Manager Paid Social, you will be responsible for campaign planning of Traffic and Conversion-aimed campaigns throughout EMEA for adidas. The role holder will be required to plan and deliver profitable paid social campaigns through our agency/vendors using best practices across the conversion funnel (prospecting and retargeting).
- Plan, brief and oversee the set up of campaigns for adidas to deliver profitable activations to achieve our KPIs
- Work with the agency to manage day-to-day campaign operations across various social media platforms.
- Drive ROMI in the mid and lower funnel through paid social campaigns for all EMEA markets.
- Manage the production and QA process of creative assets for performance advertising via our in- house creative, and digital activation teams.
- Work cross-functionally and align with the Product team on product feed testing and optimizing and with Newsroom on platform positioning to ensure social media plans adhere to Newsroom guidelines.
- Work with the Paid Social Manager to execute the paid social strategy, and deliver positive return on investment.
- Paid traffic product team
- Global teams
- DAT – Digital activation (content management and campaign planning)
- Global Creative Services
- Adaptation Agency
- External media agency
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor or Master degree required, with 3-5 years paid social experience gained from a social media/programmatic agency or advertiser, with a clear focus on sales campaigns.
- Comprehension of the digital infrastructure, ad-serving and tracking (DCM, Meta) including, tag management, cross device measurement technologies, is required. DMP experience is considered a plus.
- Product feed and catalogue management experience required.
- Strong project management and organisational skills, you will work with several third party providers that you need to fully understand and validate requirements in order to execute different implementations
- Experience with setting up Facebook and Instagram ads, as well as running an audience analysis is preferred
- Demonstrate ability to analyse common performance marketing metrics and make suggestions for improvement of campaign results. Experience with DoubleClick/Facebook platform and DB Stack, as well as Adobe Analytics is considered of high value
- Self-starter with ability to drive projects with minimum supervision / management
- Ability to communicate throughout different stakeholders on all levels of an organisation both technical and non-technical
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical mind set
- Experience on Smartly Marketing Tool is a plus
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills, written and oral. Any extra language is a plus
- Excellent Excel skills