You are all about reaching targets, assisting in the creation of sales strategies and maintaining relationships! 📈
As a Senior Business Developer, you are responsible for identifying new sales opportunities and meeting the targets set by Marveltest. It is a role with a lot of freedom, variety and responsibility! And with your entrepreneurial spirit, you always find new things to pick up, new ways of working and see how we can grow Marveltest.
- You enhance sales by conducting thorough market research to identify new opportunities. With your expertise in Digital Marketing and Data, you proactively reach out to prospects and provide them with the best options.
- You assist business partners in developing company-wide business strategies and analyze the results for optimization. Your natural ability to prepare and present proposals, along with your love for tracking the sales funnel, helps to maximize Marveltest's potential.
- You work with cross-functional teams to introduce new clients to Marveltest's capabilities, and coordinate negotiations. Your passion for Digital Marketing and understanding of the company's work and results, allows you to effectively sell Marveltest to potential prospects.
- You consistently strive to achieve quarterly targets and are known for your determined and contagious perseverance. No goal is too challenging for you.
Sounds good, what will I be doing? 💻
- Lead the sales process and assist in closing the deals.
- Conduct in-depth market research and identify new sales opportunities.
- Develop and implement new sales strategies to meet Marveltest goals.
- Maintain and expand existing customer relationships.
- Prepare and present proposals, quotes, and presentations to clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Share your knowledge by mentoring junior sales consultants and helping them grow.
- Improve sales performance by analyzing and monitoring sales data.
- Attend industry events and conferences to build a network and put Marveltest on the map.
- Go above and beyond to meet Marveltests sales goals.
What is expected from me? 💼
- A relevant Bachelor's or Master degree, preferably with an organizational/marketing/business focus.
- 2-5 years of experience in sales and a proven track record of meeting sales targets.
- Experience in Digital Marketing.
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- You know how to work independently, but thrive to work as a team.
- You know how to think analytically and you can prove this.
- Experience with Pipedrive and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- You are a self-starter, problem solver, focused and eager-to-learn person.
- Available for a full-time position.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
What do I get in return? 💥
- Above market salary: we believe your superpowers should be well compensated.
- A culture where growth, freedom, and innovation are key.
- Working in an ambitious but close team: together we pull out all the stops when duty calls, but as it goes with superheroes, in real life we’re just a bunch of normal people who like to have a lot of fun together.
- Help build the company: together we are always busy creating and testing new business frameworks, processes, and products.
- The chance to be part of a fast-growing scale-up where you make a real impact on all clients.
- The ability to work from our office in the centre of Amsterdam, but also the flexibility to work from the comfort of your own home or Portugal!
- Bi-monthly team bonding events, weekly drinks, and daily get-togethers during (by Marveltest provided) lunch.
- Your personal development is important! We have a personal budget for YOUR development.
- An employee benefit to spend freely each month on a wide range of treats, powered by YourCampus.
- 26 paid holidays a year.
- A MacBook Pro M-Chip laptop.