An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced MI Specialist to join our Management Information Team to work alongside our UK Life business in Swindon. The team is responsible for developing and implementing regular, consistent and high quality reporting and analytic solutions across UK Life Operations business functions.
- To facilitate and support the accurate, timely and high quality production and distribution of management information across Zurich’s UK Life business and on behalf of customers and their advisors.
- Work collaboratively with Architecture, Development, and Operational teams to orchestrate clear and quality outcomes which transform our future MI capabilities.
- Evolve our MI framework across our business in line with changing regulation, business models and opportunities to embed customer centricity.
- Drive and lead best practice through trend analysis and improvement recommendation on key processes and business activities.
- Implement and deliver key projects to agreed timescales and quality across a wide range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of relevant systems, processes and procedures – with a proven track record of successful execution.
- Show strategic alignment to customer values and identity, with a passion for delivering exceptional customer outcomes.
- Gather comprehensive information to support decision making / recommendation.
- Continuously promotes new and more effective ways of working.
- Encourage organisational learning.
- Interpret data sourced across the UK Life business with view to drive forward improvement, embed customer centricity and best practices.
Your skills and experience:
- Expert experience/knowledge of MS Access, Excel and proven experience in the use of third party software to design reports and dashboards e.g. Business Objects, Power BI or other .
- Experience of utilising VBA to automate and enhance reports.
- Experience in the SQL BI Stack (SSMS, SSIS and SSRS) with the ability to interrogate, manipulate and manage large data sets.
- Financial Services regulation/legislation awareness would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of governance and compliance frameworks.
- Ability to use discretion and initiative within own limits, with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to build effective relationships and deliver an excellent stakeholder experience.
- Be creative and innovative with an ability to interpret data and translate requirements to deliver high quality visualisations, dashboards and reports.
- Excellent, confident and proactive verbal and written communications with the ability to influence at a senior level.
- Ability to display confidence in peer and stakeholder discussions.