One thing you need to know about Nexio, we listen to everyone. Whether you are an intern, manager, CEO We always listen, and we always IMPLEMENT! We believe that having a horizontal structure is one of our main strengths, and we are willing to leverage this strength to make you eager in joining our team! At Nexio, we get things done since day one. We are efficient, hardworking and love to banter. During your internship at Nexio, you will develop a crystal-clear understanding of how sustainability is the future through helping SMEs completing their sustainability goals and achieving global sustainability certificates and ratings.
You’re still reading?! Interesting!
One more thing you need to know about our philosophy. If you prove yourself to be hardworking, your job will get more interesting and entertaining, as you will be receiving more responsibilities, tasks, and who knows, you might have your own project in less than two months.
- Support sustainability presentations by assembling quotations, proposals and slideshows;
- Work on sustainability projects and report to management;
- Update sustainability policies, procedures and reports for clients;
- Conduct research to grasp the piece of information needed to complete your task;
- Organise meetings with suppliers or potential clients;
- Giving feedback to peers and even management;
- Consolidating formatting, and summarising information, graphs and presentations, distributing reports concerning sustainability;
- Sales calls to potential clients.
Skills and Experience
- HBO or WO in Business Administration, international business & management studies, or similar;
- Proficiency in English (written and verbally) – Dutch, German or French is a key advantage;
- Interested in sustainability and corporate social responsibility
- You have good time management skills;
- Computer proficiency is required.
- You feel like you are doing a difference in making the world a better place;
- A dynamic, international, creative and professional working environment;
- A fair internship salary;
- An environment where you get the opportunity to implement your ideas;
- A learning environment that gives you the opportunity to step up and apply your knowledge;
- Fresh fruits every week;
- A fun, friendly, and social environment, where we:
- Have a weekly Friday evening drink to wrap up the week, and get to know each other on a more personal level;
- Have a betting pool in which each of us gives a calculated guess of what EcoVadis score our client has received;
- Have a “croissant break” every day where we take a rest break of 10 minutes whilst eating a croissant. Of course, all other snacks are accepted too;
- You get to enjoy our dartboard competitions every now and then.