As an Account Executive in iProspect Dynamic Creative team, you will take a pivotal role in planning, managing and delivering advertising campaigns for UK and global brands. You will provide advice to clients on competitor activity and innovations in their marketplace, work with senior staff to provide strategic and justified proposals, while ensuring clients’ experience is delivered at the highest level of service. If you have a strong interest in media and advertising, possess strong organisational and project management skills, and enjoy working in a sociable office environment, we would love to hear from you.
● Provide day to day management of small campaigns and support for large campaigns to ensure cohesive and timely delivery of objectives and outputs
● Interrogating client briefs to ensure a holistic understanding of what success looks like
● Working with the Activation and Channel Planning teams to maximise the quality of media planning responses to brief
● Delivering clear and concise client documents and communications with a strong ability to provide rationale, explanations and recommendations relating to a client’s campaign/market
● Ability to present data in a manner meaningful to the client while demonstrating clear ROI
● Managing financial process including client terms, invoicing accuracy and debtors
● Maintaining client market awareness through proactive research
● Provide support to senior staff on new business briefs and identifying opportunities for cross-selling within client accounts
● Self-sufficiency in the fundamentals of account management
● Build good working relationships with client and internal teams
● Add value through process development or knowledge growth
● Excellent attention to detail
● Possesses strong organisational and project management skills
● Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
● Set agendas
● Service/delivery focused
● Willingness to learn with a proactive attitude and ability to use initiative
● Commercially driven, open to new ways of thinking and always looking for opportunities to drive client’s business forward
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Effective team working skills, with ability to multitask and work under pressure when required
● Proficiency with Microsoft apps, including Excel, Word and most notably strong skills with PowerPoint
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people.
We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions,
like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each
year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work
scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers
that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work
closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where
you are supported, pushed and developed.
About The Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse
talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way
brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new
and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands,
society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across
145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network
where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what its like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive
workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the
Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile
approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want
or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully
participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.