As the fastest growing beauty brand – we are on a mission to disrupt and revolutionise the beauty industry. The way we do this is by our spellbinding products, our show stopping artistry and by building world-class emotional connections with our global customers and colleagues alike. Our culture is truly unique – we are fearless and want to do things differently, we empower our people to think out of the box and with an entrepreneurial mindset as we continue to expand and grow globally. Do you dare to dream of being part of something magical where the sky is the limit? If so – we are looking for inspirational top talent to be part of our growing magic dream.
About Your Role
A Charlotte Tilbury Business Manager is like no other. They are the life and soul of their counter – and come with bags of commercial acumen, an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to lead a unique vision. They are not afraid of change – they pride themselves on it. Not only do they dare to dream it – they dare to live it. They pride themselves on creating and driving a magical customer experience through building genuine emotional connections, expert artistry and through a passion for exceptional products. They are an ultimate role-model that both customers and colleagues alike admire.
- Reporting in to the Area Manager; you will be responsible for creating and driving an ultimate experience of the Charlotte Tilbury brand and you will do this by exceeding KPI’s and inspiring your team to deliver and be the best they can be.
- You will be a customer experience pioneer – customer service does not exist. You want your customers to be Charlotte Tilbury ambassadors and experience the true magic of Charlotte Tilbury through selling our spellbinding products, leading by example and wanting your customer to return.
- You will be a true coach and mentor to your team. You will support and develop your team to be the best they can possibly be, through on the job training, coaching and on-going support.
- You are a collaborator and an innovator – you can influence and build lasting relationships cross functionally in retail and in head office.
Your Skills and Experience
- You will have proven management experience and be operating at Deputy Manager level or above. You will have a track record of delivering exceptional results from anything ranging from KPI’s to people. Ideally this will be gained from a fast-paced environment such as beauty, retail or FMCG.
- You will be a true leader – who believes their strength is as strong as that of their team. You will want to inspire your team to be the best versions of themselves – and empower them to think in a limitless way.
- You will be highly organised, and a problem solver who can think on their feet with an innovative spirit. You can also adapt your style and implement processes and routines.
What is in it for you?
- You can only be the best when you are set up to succeed – not only do we offer on the job training. We offer you the opportunity to attend Charlotte’s Magic Academy – where dreams are truly made. Combining art, commerce and Charlotte’s own values. You will feel truly empowered to live the magic in your role.
- Opportunities to disrupt processes (in a positive way!) and run your business like a true entrepreneur alongside support from your Business Manager and the wider business.
- The opportunity to be part of a company where we celebrate our achievements and you are included. With a real scope for growth and progression to support your own development.
- You receive exclusive launches of our incredible products before anyone else – not only that you even receive a full Charlotte Tilbury look once you pass your probation. (That is right all the products from one of our iconic looks)
- We also offer an incredible staff discount, and access to Tilbury Treats – our very own rewards platform allowing you to save money and gain money cannot buy discounts on anything from gym memberships to cinema tickets.