Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as an in-house Consultant at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting is one of the largest in-house management consultancy services in Germany. With around 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, the U.S.A. and the U.A.E., we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial strategic and economic issues of the energy market.
How we ignite you:
- structured Onboarding (3 days), mentoring, 10 days training opportunities (free choice)
- continuous performance reviews (feedback 4x/year), promotion intervals twice per year, sector expertise development
- international staffing and exposure
- possibility to switch offices national & international
- attractive compensation package (e.g. company retirement scheme, company car, etc.)
- unique team culture (every Friday HQ-lunch, company events, team events/teambuilding)
How you energize consulting:
- Develop analyses and recommendation for action
- Conduct client interviews and facilitate workshops
- Design and implement strategies and business cases
- Take on responsibility for individual work packages and directly coordinate with the customer side
- Create presentations for the management
How you empower us:
- Master’s degree in business administration, engineering, natural sciences or comparable
- Internships or first professional experience, ideally within management and/or strategy consulting
- Academic or practical experiences abroad
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Passion for the energy industry
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Willingness to travel Monday to Thursday
We are looking forward to your online application. innogy Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply online. We look forward to receiving your application.