MVF is one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. We are a rapidly growing business – we topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. We now employ over 350 staff in the UK and USA, and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.
The PPC Marketing Team is part of the wider biddable marketing team and advertises across Paid Search, Display and YouTube through Google and Bing predominantly. Our aim is to create precisely targeted campaigns to engage positively with our customers in a results focused environment. As a member of our team, you’ll need strong analytical skills and a keen eye for picking through data. We have a strong culture of creativity, too; you’ll be able to try out almost any campaign idea you can think of. With almost half a billion impressions a month, you’ve probably seen our ads somewhere around the internet.
As a PPC Marketing Senior Executive you will be responsible for managing advertising campaigns on both Google and Bing. You’ll need to pinpoint relevant audiences and think about how they might search for, or respond to, a particular product. You’ll use these deductions to create engaging adverts, and conduct post-campaign analysis in order to refine their performance. You will then test all the data and deductions you have made to see what strategies bring the best responses. You’ll gain real-time insights into behavioural patterns across a wide range of markets and languages - one of the most satisfying parts of the role is seeing the impact your decisions have on your campaign performance right before your eyes.
Overall, it is a dynamic role with a unique blend of creativity and analysis. You’re responsible for finding the right people, for the right products and showing them the right message - all whilst ensuring your activities are as profitable as possible!
“Working in the Biddable team is about using as many data points as you can to catch the right person, at the right time, with the right message.”
1. Build high quality marketing campaigns from scratch, including engaging ad copy or creative, relevant audience targeting and appropriate keyword analysis.
2. Maximise the performance of your campaigns in line with key performance indicators for the business, including delivering high quality leads and optimising return on investment.
3. Help train the junior members in the team through leading sessions in our Biddable Academy training program.
4. Establish a strong relationship with other members of the biddable team, keeping them up to date with the performance of your campaigns, any issues you’ve encountered and any opportunities you’ve found.
5. Establish a strong relationship with members in other departments and key stakeholders across the business, keeping them up to date with the performance of your campaigns, any issues you’ve encountered and any opportunities you’ve found. MVF thrives off hiring innovative employees. We are looking for someone who can influence key stakeholders where you see any opportunities to grow accounts.
6. Immerse yourself in the digital industry, keep up to date with relevant trends and look out for new techniques. It’s crucial to share any testing wins with other Biddable colleagues. It’s important to stay ahead of your competitors in order to give your campaigns the edge!
What Success Looks Like:
● Your campaigns are optimised, consistently hitting or exceeding targets and in line with our team’s best practices
● You’re doing consistent testing to find new and exciting ways to improve campaign performance - this is crucial in such a fast moving industry
● Campaign issues are quickly understood and resolved, and any negative impact is communicated honestly to the wider team
● Positive strategies and untapped opportunities are recognised and communicated to the wider team
● Honest feedback about campaign performance is provided, and relationships with key team members are strong and built on trust
● Personal development is made a priority, on an individual basis and as a member of the team, through smart working practice, regular innovation and rising to the challenges you face day-to-day
Our Ideal MVFer:
● 6-18 months experience running PPC and/or Display campaigns through Google Ads (and or Bing Ads)
● Evidence of strong analytical and numerical ability
● A highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed
● A passion for digital marketing
● A detail-oriented individual with a combination of creative and analytical skills
● A proactive and independent approach to working life
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted the top place to work in London for the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2018, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
● Drives to be World Class
● Works Smart & Delivers Fast
● Loves Innovation
● Helps Others Succeed
● Earns Trust
● Inspires Positivity