As Vistra is moving to a different business model the requirements on Finance are increasing. The focus shifts from reporting, to predictive analysis. In this transition business analytics will become a key driver. For this transitions we are looking for a Junior Business Analyst to support Vistra on this journey.
As a Business Analyst you are a ‘linking pin’ between the business and Finance. Shortly; you translate the business needs to a (Finance) report. You are a strong stakeholder manager; able to communicate at all levels throughout the organization.
You get the opportunity to be part of an important team within our organization and constructively add value to the business on a short and longer term. There is room to take initiative and to grow. It is key to show willingness to learn the Finance process from start to finish. This to help you perform your role to the maximum.
- You will support our controller with data analysis;
- You create and maintain management reports;
- On a pro-active basis you will support the business. Therefore you like to engage with several stakeholders, you build op strong working relationships with them;
- You will provide support to the business with our Finance application. You will manage improvements for this application as well;
- Our Chief Operating Officer needs your support to analyse her specific data;
- You will assist in management of development backlog;
- You are eager to identify areas of improvement and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives;
- Of course, there are many ad-hoc projects. You take part of them as assigned. Think of software development activities.
Qualifications and other requirements
- A Bachelor or Academic degree;
- Maximum of two years work experience;
- Excel proficient;
- The ability to priorities tasks with multiple projects;
- You are at your best when you need to perform under (a bit of) pressure, in a fast pace environment;
- Obviously you have excellent attention to detail and strong analytical and quantitative skills;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and in English.